Re: T H U R S D A Y ! ! !

Damocles said:
Mark Samarloam said:
The Fixer said:
bigbadbrian said:
no, he'll sign on friday, u bastards

You clearly have issues!

me and my heart, we got issues?

Mark Samarloam is BigBadBrian's alternative account by the way. IPs match exactly.
Yeah thought so the LOAM in his name was one hell of a giveaway lol

Re: Transfer talk on radio 5 live

to be fair i think that bit in red needed a comma somewhere to read properly

that custis also said he expects tevez to sign before weekend so he must have been tipped off and any1 who thinks stevie ireland is a dickhead needs to jus take up summot differant he is our most important player end off

Silkman used to live near me, complete rude name for a womans willy.

Still, do you remember that lob he scored for us, against Ipswich I think ?

As for the Midfielder to unlock defences bit - he's probably got one on his books he's trying to sell us !

I wish we could do all our transfer business as quietly and efficiently as other teams did and we managed with Barry.

Good news about Boj looking so fit and speedy again. I think he could be a real surprise package for us this season, if he gets the chance.

All I am seing is a completly stagnant market. Clubs seem terrified by the moves Real and City are making and the implications for transfer fees and wages.

A wait and see approach and what we have we hold in regards to the best players seems to be the order of the day.

I mean there is virtually no activity at all with premier league sides at the moment. That will change in time it always does, I am still surprised by the complete lack of activity going on at the moment with the Rags, Villa, Spurs, Chelsea, Sunderland and obviously us all meant to be heavily active this window.

Fuck all going on at the moment !

We are going to be much stronger than the end of last season squad and first team wise. And be in a much better position starting the season as a consequence. Plus Hughes is properly bedded in full pre season with most of the squad,

Thats all that matters really. Also its a massive benefit not having to take part in the Europa 2 bob league IMO.

As we found out last season complete waste of time Its champions league or nothing as far as I am concerned in europe. The Europa league is the carling cup of Europe..

18 matches last season and we only played a couple of big decent sides. Completely burned out our players. Very glad we can be focused on the league and domestic cups this season....

Re: Talksport now

Hahaha just listened to this, apologies if allready done but for those who have not heard it..

TalkSport - Andy Jacobs loses it with Adrian Durham ]podcast] go on treat yourselves!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/media_player.asp?id=107283&c=&t=&rssPodcast=&podcastid=&mediaType=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www3.talksport.net/mediaplayer/m ... ediaType=1</a>

I still cant believe we will get all our primary targets but if we do its going to be ******** amazing.....

Tevez is done it has to be. Way too much stuff been leaked pointing to him comming to city.....

Regardless if Terry comes or not its pretty clear Chelsea are in a bit of a mess at a moment - and its not just the 5 managers in 2 seasons....

was listening to this at the time today, it was during the passover at 1pm. i know adrian durham is a dick, but he doesn't half know how to wind people (especially jacobs) up.

was funny listening to that today. i remember the day after the champions league final after the rags beat em in moscow. at the handover jacobs knew what was coming from durham and just walked out of the studio saying he couldnt take it he was that wound up!

Wouldn't surprise me if it all went down to the last day of the transfer window again. It always does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.