Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: What's the time in London (one for the Chelsea fans)?

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
ReVoRolla said:
if Ferdinand is the Rags captain, do Sky know something we dont:

Premier-League-Fixtures-2009-2010-800_2326694.jpg

if fabregas, Gerrard and Rio are shown because they are they captains why put Lampost on there not Terry??

oooooohhhh, the plot thickens...what's next? john terry seen wearing light blue socks.

No but he's got a City Tatoo concealed about his person. I have this on very good authority because my mate works at the tatoo parlour.

It's true. Sky know you have bought Terry but don't want to tell anyone!

Re: tevez,eto,terry?

Jimbojames said:
heywood blue said:
Leroy_Blue said:
yozzer said:
bollox bollox bolox ..no gimp on here nows jack shit about any player ..spursmad,ajay and any other fucker just move the goalpost everyday to the next 1 as the player as not signed they say ..oppsy daiseys it tommoz ..and nexday ..oopsy daiseys its tomoz ,,,id love 5 minutes with either ov them ..i would 1bomb them on the jaw ..because they taking us a gimps thinking them idiots believe me ...WANKAS

Detention for you my boy
Please write out one hundred lines of

" i must learn how to become grammatically correct when i am writing"

Are you are a student at one of our wonderful universities by any chance?.

I take it from your sly dig you have not had a university education yourself?!
A school drop-out would be more appropriate although I may be a little generous there!

Meow......... Nasty

Lomas has a lob on said:
bobmcfc said:
superman_mcfc said:
ReVoRolla said:
if Ferdinand is the Rags captain, do Sky know something we dont:

Premier-League-Fixtures-2009-2010-800_2326694.jpg

if fabregas, Gerrard and Rio are shown because they are they captains why put Lampost on there not Terry??

well spotted very interesting :P

ferdinand is 3rd choice captain after gary chuckle and giggs isn't he
which basically means he's captain 90% of the time!

I POSTED THIS AT 12.15PM ON ANOTHER THREAD BUT HAD NO REPLIES, EVER FEEL INVISABLE

HELLO?

Helllllooooo???? haha

Rio is captaintoo im sure of it

Re: Mindless Speculation/Whinging about articles [Merged]

Oh dear Lord...
Multi-million pound negotiations and the player involved has to pop out and buy his own fish and chips?
Do me a favour...

How good is tthis!!

Dont know if this has been posted but you gotta laugh!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/09/why-manchester-city-pursuit-of-john-terry-is-just-what-chelsea-deserve-shame-about-the-rest-of-us-115875-21507064/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... -21507064/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.