Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

I Have A Theory !

From the way MH is conducting himself that we have already made several signings and we are just finalising the last one or two.......then put them to the media in one bumper package,using the shock and awe tactic.
This way we can concentrate on a good preseason,without being dragged allover the gaff to unveil yet another signing.

Re: I Have A Theory !

salfordtrueblue said:
From the way MH is conducting himself that we have already made several signings and we are just finalising the last one or two.......then put them to the media in one bumper package,using the shock and awe tactic.
This way we can concentrate on a good preseason,without being dragged allover the gaff to unveil yet another signing.
Is this a theory, or an advice to MH?

Kladze said:
salfordtrueblue said:
Is this a theory, or an advice to MH?
I would not patronise our leader,,,most definitely a theory.

newbluebrazilians said:
fucking hell i thought we was waiting for the chair putter outer to get back from his summer holiday in benidorm ha ha
lol.......i do like that...lol

salfordtrueblue said:

Sadly no. :P

Re: What's the time in London (one for the Chelsea fans)?

Damocles said:
citygal1 said:
Rio is captaintoo im sure of it

Neville and Giggs are their official captains.

yeah but neville is or was injured and giggs dint always play, rio deffo captained the side in moscow, and prob will be in most of the games this season IMO
those reds are a strange breed. 3 captains ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.