Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Smokescreen

bluemoon27 said:
bluemoon27 said:
does anyone think that the whole eto thing might be a smokescreen for our so called suprise signing

hmmm was i right,or did we just get pissed off with him

Yes you WERE right...............we got Pissed off with him!

Re: Smokescreen

i think we are flexing our muscles, barca(or eto) will be on the phone i reckon incase we do move to the next target.
i do hope we have a top plan b, we do need a quick forward, a proven player that we can rely on.

Re: call me mr cynical

Good post mr cynical, there will always be a part of me that thinks like that (probably most city fans in fact) Read the post with a hint of a smile, think you wrote it that way too mate! With city there is always the possibility of us cocking it up, we as fans have been burnt too many times before not to be cynical some people just need to lighten up!

Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.
Well fuck being linked with them let's actually sign them.
Typical city eh mr. Cook.

I had this rant late last night too, but at the end of the day we've had bigger cock ups as City fans

Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.

28000 of us would of bought our tickets anyway, but we have already got RSC, Barry and Tevez to be unveiled on Tuesday so why not look at the positives Times are changing for City lets move with them and change our glass from half empty to half full and maybe just maybe your glass will get filled up

Bombo said:

I won't call you Mr Cynical. However, I'll call you a hysterical, negative moron and a loser. Robinho spoke about the losing mentality at the club, and you, my friend, typify it. Go away. You're part of the problem, not the solution.

Bombo said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Bombo said:

not even gonna bother reading,your a cock,support MCFC for MCFC not the players!!

You've missed my point as well as abusing me. Obviously our hard core support renew their tickets regardless of players, division etc. However there is a massive pool of city fans who don't go anymore. I know two lads I used to stand on the kippax who have just bought their first season tickets in 10 years. The thought of signing the top players and having success was the reason for their comeback.
I'm sure there are many others like this. It is ok to say you should renew regardless of who we sign or don't sign. For most of us that is the case. The fact remains though the sudden extra surge in sales is down to the rumoured signings and the success that would hopefully follow. Call them glory hunters if you like but I think you'll find a lot of the people coming back are lads in their forties who were disollusioned and have now had their interest prodded again.
Finally try a reasoned argument instead of calling someone a cock, that what a forum is all about.

But i dont see were half of your arguement is going, we have more chance of signing eto'o, tevez and terry, than Dean Ashton and Samba. If it wasn't for the club being decent to the fans for delaying the payments, i would of renewed before we even signed the likes of barry, like most from last year. So you then say "regardless of who we sign or dont. For most of us", were as above you make it sound, like the club has cheated 30,000 of us, but if most of us renew regardless, like you said, whats your point???? everyone knows their are going to be rumours about who we sign regardless the cash flow, i feel i am justified calling you a cock, by reading your previous posts last evening, do you get a kick off seeing city fail??

Bombo said:

WTF ???

How many season tickets have been sold since we were linked with Etoo ?? I would say a couple of hundred max.

30,000 renewed when the renewal packs came out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.