Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Smokescreen

No smokescreen, people within the club are very dissappointed with Eto and his agent - we gave them 3 different deadlines and only the last was made pucblic - why: to make it known to the wider world that we meant business and show Eto he had one last chance!

So no smokescreen but now we can move on and conclude other targets.

In my humble opinion this has been a great piece of work by City, yes we may get the odd negative comment but in all let us remember that Eto neve said he did not want to join us - we told him that we have ended our interest!

Strange but today I am very proud of the club.

I'm with anyone who's thinking this is all to do with a little reverse phychology.
I still think we're in for him.

Ajay said:
california blue said:
Ajay do we have any other strikers we're looking at?

We would not have ended interest if we didn't :)

Do you think the Terry issue has anything to do with us puling out - now we can make Terry the best paid player at the club which he would like I am sure.

Ajay said:
No smokescreen, people within the club are very dissappointed with Eto and his agent - we gave them 3 different deadlines and only the last was made pucblic - why: to make it known to the wider world that we meant business and show Eto he had one last chance!

So no smokescreen but now we can move on and conclude other targets.

In my humble opinion this has been a great piece of work by City, yes we may get the odd negative comment but in all let us remember that Eto neve said he did not want to join us - we told him that we have ended our interest!

Strange but today I am very proud of the club.

totally agree with you ajay,my comments were just tongue and cheek really but you never know the dark secrets of Mr Cooke,jjoking have you heard of anything else

california blue said:
Ajay said:
california blue said:
Ajay do we have any other strikers we're looking at?

We would not have ended interest if we didn't :)

So roll on Villa or Augero?

I have just spoken with one of my friends and he confirmed that we sent an official interest termination notification to the club and Eto's agent yesterday evening and have since then already heard back from parties - what they have said is unknown!

I am trying to find out more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.