Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Smokescreen

bluemoon27 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
I could only guess what the sort of mess would be right now if Mackintosh and Tyrrell were still involved with City. Cook and co have learnt over the last year and I am proud of the way they are doing business.

totally correct urg,cant believe the other thread on here slating cooke and hughes.have you heard anything urg

I have heard absolutely nothing concrete in the last 24 hours.

At long, long last-------------
Posters on BM are starting to give credit where credit is due, and to realize that the club has learned (and continues to learn) how to do business with some dignity at this level.

Well done Mr Cook & co. we have at last sent out the message that we mean business and though we know that because of our history we will stand a certain amount of F++king about, even our patience is finite. Bear this in mind Chelski and Mr T, the offer will not be on the table forever!!!!!!

I know several guys who will be pleased that Etoo won't be joining the Blue Revolution...namely RSC, Bellamy, Robinho, Caiceido, Bojinov and possibly Tevez. It also means our strike force won't get disrupted for 4-6 weeks mid-season by the African Nations Cup. Furthermore I personally don't think he was top of Hughes' wanted list either. I have said many times before that Etoo and his silly wages would have caused dressing room problems. Let us go for a young striker with promise.

Re: Which star will the next 50 page thread be about?

I think City are in for a player which is completely off the press' radar. I can see at least one surprise signing this summer.

Re: call me mr cynical

Bombo said:
We are signing eto'o, tevez and terry! 30,000 of us rush out and buy season tickets. Suprise, suprise they all fall through when our credit cards have been swiped and we end up with dean Ashton, chris samba and tugay.
Anyone remember many years ago we were supposed to sign john barnes in his prime, we ended up with Wayne Clarke. Season ticket sales had increased though on the strength of the rumour and it was said then that at least we were being linked with such players.
Well fuck being linked with them let's actually sign them.
Typical city eh mr. Cook.

Why is it typical city?

We had our bid for Eto'o accepted and it's only because it looks like the player is looking for a Champs League team to come in that we have decided to pull out.

From all reports by the newspapers Tevez will sign next week and Chelski fans are bricking it that they may lose Terry, where it has been confirmed we lodged a £30m bid.

Also, since you bought your last season ticket, we have signed Given, Bridge, De Jong, Bellamy, Barry and Santa Cruz.

To even remotely compare our new owners with that crook Swales is simply laughable.

So please get your head out of the sand and rejoice! There will be many twists and turns during our ascent to the top of the football world, but one day we will get there.

Re: call me mr cynical

If people are coming back to the club because we may have got Eto'o then why are thy so different than plastics at the swamp. I'll bet the OP was one of the one's calling Cookie and his gaff over CTID, but his mates are the opposite of that phrase.
Most of us get our seasoncards because of CTID.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.