Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Just heard this....

Apparently Rammyblues said that we will announce it prior to him being officially unvieled on 1st July so this could be the time? Just adding that into the mix but at least this is easily discounted as he only has tommorow in which for him to be announced based on the information he provided.

It will be like the Last Supper, what with that long table and everything.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Mate of mine knows Darren Fletcher, spoke to him last night and Tevez will be announced tomorrow.....don't shoot the messenger but this guy has no need to lie to me.

Thanks.
Really...i though it was July 1st because he is still a united player until june 30 lol what a joke.

Would make sense to me and put an end to the interminable speculation - then we just look forward to next weeks unveiling - another week of this for no apparent reason is just plain silly

lkmcfc said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Mate of mine knows Darren Fletcher, spoke to him last night and Tevez will be announced tomorrow.....don't shoot the messenger but this guy has no need to lie to me.

Thanks.
Really...i though it was July 1st because he is still a united player until june 30 lol what a joke.
cant see them announcing it yet,will keep us dangling for at least another week

Pam said:
It will be like the Last Supper, what with that long table and everything.

If that's the case I hope the arabs splash out and put on a good nosebag for them.

mike channon´s windmill said:
Would make sense to me and put an end to the interminable speculation - then we just look forward to next weeks unveiling - another week of this for no apparent reason is just plain silly
your right then we can spend more time on b.m talking more shite about villa,eto,toure,lescott, and effin big german defender who i cant spell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.