Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

bizzbo said:
did anyone else notice terry was the first to congratulate barry and whispered something in his ear?

dammit.... even when i dont believe a word of this stuff, it still worms its way inside my mind

Yeah i saw it and im sure he said "You money grabbing c***" LOL

BlueMoonWalker said:
Petetheblu said:
It's getting a bit touchy on here to be honest, the amount of shit people are throwing at new and long standing members is a joke, the tesosterone levels are way to high.

Look I realise that your worried that the whole world might think a fictitous character you've made up on a internet forum is a knob for seeming to believing a WUM, but lets remember that NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE, so you can leave the BIG I'AM out and stop abusing EVERYONE who comes on bm to disclose information about City FOR YOU TO READ.

You don't have to believe it, you can mention that in your reply....But the shit you give some will stop others from coming on with little gems. Yeah thats right, their are people sat at home with info wondering to post, but thinking to themselves arghhh fuck it I can't be bothered with the hassle....Who's lose is that when good bits of knowledge are not coming through, because decent lads/lasses have gone into hiding due to their personal abuse from some "NO ONE GETS ONE OVER ON ME, I'm Danny Dyer me" type.

Put your hormones away ladies as your ruining a GREAT site with your "the big I'am bitching", it doesn't matter....NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE ANYWAY!!!! Where's your sense of humour gone? Cool the responces!!!

Besides it's what most of you have joined for anyway isn't it? A little bit of privvy info? So don't ruin it for us all!!!

*rant over*
Well said. Completely agree if people continue to hurl abuse at "ITK's" then those who actually have real information will just think fuck it, i'm not going to bother its not worth the abuse and everybody losses out because some twats think there Mr Big behind their computer screens.

who actually cares if people make stuff up . its not as if it matters . like he said u dont have to believe . he might be telling the truth but he might not . chill out ffs. have a laugh and stop givin people shit.

Still no "OP n Beckham" pics......perhaps the phone broke?

LOL!!!!!!!

Your point OX Blue is a valid one and I was'nt aiming it anyone particular just a certain aura (for want of a better word) that seems to be creeping in...It's like a youth club on here some days, this is a great forum for us all to use and what would really spoil it is people not wanting to voice there opinions because of a bunch of fast mouthed idiots...I can understand people getting pissed off, but some of it is way over the top.

If they are rags trust me they will be found out soon enough, they always are.

Blue1973 said:
hello all
now im definatly not an ITK (or a WUM) but what I am is someone who works in TV and is very prominent in international tv rights/negotiation for sports.
Tonight I was a guest of a very prominent EPL provider overseas for the england game in the glorious nation of kazak!
I got to meet a few players tonight and as seeing as how I have had a few hospitality house wines thought i would approcah a few of them for the real story(s) and if there was anyting intersting let you know. The crew I have been with have been specualting a few things, the main one being that John Terry has signed for us but no announcement until ancelotti anounces his replkacement (zapata apparantly)
I didnt believe it so here are the people i met and what was said:

Gareth Barry: Well chuffed that he has joined us so asked him what was said to him to make him agree to signing, also asked him if after he scored tonight that John terry said in his ear "congrats future team mate! (this is the crap rumour going around here). He laughed and said "its going to be an intersting conversation when hughes talks about the armband isnt it", I asked why as Dunne is the captain(sic). Barry laughed again and said ok! I didnt push him on it as Im a guest but reading between the lines it sounds like barry will be cap and dunne is out, and perhaps JT is coming in after GB has been promised captaincy! I also asked him what was said for him to sign, i.e. who did hughes say we were signing. He replied " no one mentioned but he (hughes) didnt need to mention anyone. "playing alongside robhino, micah and kompany is enough for any player to agree to" Dont know about you lot but I quite like that response, especially as it sounds like robbie is staying! He also said that an approach was made in jan! so when was this deal agreed?

John Terry: Asked him if he was joining city....He just laughed! (didnt say no though,)

Peter Crouch: I actually like this guy, hav met him before and know he is a blue at heart. I asked him if he was on his way to manchester. he said no but he had put out feelers to see if they were interested. I told him probably not! (but sorry)

Wayne Bridge: Asked him why he joined city. tbh I expected the age old line "to get first team football" instead I got, " would you turn down nearly 90k per week?" I took an instant dislike to him!

Sweeps: Really wanted to like him, asked him about the future of city, he said he didnt have a clue and would be surprised if he was still there this time next year. Asked him why he thought that after being such a good resigning and lived by all. He said "whatever". Was well disapointed

David Beckham: Got a great picture with him for the wife and kids. Lovely bloke! (For an ex rag) Ask him about who he thinks will come to city. He says "me and th missus would love to come back to manchester, dont know how the other half of manchester would think about that thoygh" I laugh and tell him I wasnt askinh if he was coming to city. He laughs and says "sorry, have been asked this a couple of time in the last couple of days so assumed etc etc " He did say though that he had heard that eto was a done deal so we should be happy with that!

I did also have a quick chat with Mat Upson, but I cant begin to tell you what a waste of time that was!

Upshot is, Im not an ITK and you dont have to believe what I wrote here tonight, but Im just saying what these guys said. Nothing really obvious but what im taking from it is:

1. John Terry is very much linked with us, to the point that if you believe the journos here he has already signed
2. Dunne is leaving (Unfortunaly)
3. GB is captain (unless JT joins)
4. Everyone seems to think eto is a done deal

Im just going to freshen up and am off to a kazak titty club. Will come back with my tiun hat on, and might even get a bit libelous later on (depending on how much I have drunk) with the other stuff I heard tonight

apologies for the abuse you've suffered. i wish i could say it was unprecedented (yeah some of you may need to ask mummy and daddy what that means) but it's just your typical moronic reaction to fans reading something they don't like. why people find it so unbelievable is beyond me. it all seems perfectly plausible as far as i'm concerned. you may be a bullshitter, you may not. only YOU know that but there are too many folk out there with keyboard tourettes who're quick to jump to conclusions.

Given that the OP has been a member since 2005 he's probably telling the truth. However, I doubt these players are telling HIM the truth. They're probably having a laugh pulling his leg.

just another point, can anybody imagine anyone uttering the sentence 'congrats future team mate!' after a goal has been scored? let alone john terry.

not to sure tbh,

it said on five live that the whole team were flying home straight after the game. the game kicked of at 10pm their time.

Dobsy87 said:
Given that the OP has been a member since 2005 he's probably telling the truth. However, I doubt these players are telling HIM the truth. They're probably having a laugh pulling his leg.

I've heard it's a kind of game they play with people they know aren't journo's...bounce off shite to people they don't really know and have a laugh about it with each other...

Bit off the subject here, and Im not really a Mrs Beckham fan... But i think she looks quite fit in that photo.

david_beckham_victoria_beckham_boob.jpg

Blued out face or not !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.