Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Just heard this....

blupoo said:
Don't think it will be about Tevez this announcement, maybe someone else, a marquee signing? Or it's about this new website and the new media format
fookin ell, we buying a big tent aswell....

Kia Joorabchin has already said that nothing on Tevez will be decided before the first week in July so I dont think he will sign tomorrow somehow!

sixlashes said:
blupoo said:
Don't think it will be about Tevez this announcement, maybe someone else, a marquee signing? Or it's about this new website and the new media format

yeah the curcuis signs the next day

I aint getting my hopes up now until i see it myself on OS

Bojinov The Bull said:
Kia Joorabchin has already said that nothing on Tevez will be decided before the first week in July so I dont think he will sign tomorrow somehow!

And Kia is nothing if not sincere.

SWPISHOME said:
The First Earl said:
Anybody else heard the rumour that we're going to bid for Gerrard?

RAG!

No need for that! Been a City fan for 40yrs and am only seeing if anybody else had heard the same rumour. I know it's probably crap..but you never know!

g180aj said:
sixlashes said:
blupoo said:

yeah the curcuis signs the next day

Spanish international Circuis ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.