Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Just heard this....

g180aj said:
sixlashes said:
blupoo said:
Don't think it will be about Tevez this announcement, maybe someone else, a marquee signing? Or it's about this new website and the new media format
fookin ell, we buying a big tent aswell....

yeah the curcuis signs the next day
hahaha

sixlashes said:
blupoo said:
Don't think it will be about Tevez this announcement, maybe someone else, a marquee signing? Or it's about this new website and the new media format
fookin ell, we buying a big tent aswell....

Well it has been reported we are showing our intent in the transfer market, so you might be right ...

I dont see why not, i mean there are reports that chelsea have dropped out now so it only leaves us, but i thought he was deciding or summit on june 30th. Did they cancel todays press conference?

Etchy said:
I dont see why not, i mean there are reports that chelsea have dropped out now so it only leaves us, but i thought he was deciding or summit on june 30th
If Chelsea have dropped out then we are his only option left (already stated stayin in the Prem) so why not get it all signed and sealed now.....I hope!

Thaksins Love Child said:
Etchy said:
I dont see why not, i mean there are reports that chelsea have dropped out now so it only leaves us, but i thought he was deciding or summit on june 30th
If Chelsea have dropped out then we are his only option left (already stated stayin in the Prem) so why not get it all signed and sealed now.....I hope!

Kia said that it might not only be between us and chelsea

johnmc said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
Etchy said:

Kia said that it might not only be between us and chelsea
Who else in the Prem though? Already said 100% no to Rags and Dippers. Who else can shell out around 30 mill? Oh wait I've got it.....Spuds.....bwahahahaha

Dunno. He'll sign for us anyway.

Just when sky said to him now that it is a two way battle at which point he jumped in and said "you said it was a two way battle not me"

g180aj said:
i heard hughs was on holiday and he wouldn't be announced till he getts back next week
Its only a SUN holiday, caravaning down in devon somewhere, i think tevez and his family are on the same site, there gonna do the final crossing of the T's and the dotting of the I's when they get back from crazy golf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.