Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: TERRY BETING SUSPENDED

The power of Paul said:
what does that mean?

Nothing. Some people will take it to mean that he's definitely signing for us, but more than likely it's just that Skybet are as exposed in that market as they want to be.

Probably means a lot of people have bet on him staying following yesterdays conference.

So they want to check if anyone is ITK

Re: New Forum posters

Maineblue said:
Slacker!

New account for me joined, just after the take over (glory hunter in-waiting) had around 100+ posts on that account but forgot my old email account details, so had to create a new one.

I'm not quite at 500 and just really bored at the moment and but I haven't started a thread yet, if that helps!

Oh and post count directly relates to epenis size and IQ if you didn't know!

i think you'll find post count is more like large car, small....

look how few i've made :D

mancitymick said:
It can mean alsorts. Basically they are not taking anymore bets on him signing for City. May be they know something and are scared to pay out to much

They are taking bets on him signing for City, they've suspended bets on him staying at Chelsea

I wouldn't read into it, Chelsea would look like absolute t*ssers if they sold JT now Ancelotti 'Terry will stay at chelsea forever' Kenyon 'Terry is not for sale'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.