Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: The Dropping of a Fan Favourite

Agree in part with what you say mate but i think there will be a base of around 6 or 7 players if we get our targets that will be in the first 11 week in week out.

Given
Ireland
Barry
De Jong

If we get Eto'o,Tevez and Lescott you could add these to the list too. The key to success is having a solid core to the team with a few changes here and there.

Look at the bindippers:

Reina
Kuyt
Mascherano
Gerrard
Torres
Carragher

Rags:
Vidic
Ferdinand
Van Der Sar
Rooney
Ronaldo (before he moved)

Chelsea:
Cech
Terry
Lampard
Essien
Drogba
Ashley Cole

Arsenal:
Toure
Gallas
Almunia
Fabregas
Adebayor
Van Persie

They all have a core that are all in the starting eleven week in week out when fit which pushes them into the top 4 every season. The core pretty much stays the same and the other squad members are used to build on that core which is something we should be looking to do this coming season for us to progress imo

Timmmmahhhh said:
I think, especially when we make a signing, that us fans are going to have to come to the realisation that a fan favourite will be dropped to the bench...

Robinho?
SWP?
Ireland?
Dunne?
Richards?
Zabletta?

I understand the grief I will get for suggesting these names, especially Robinho, Ireland and SWP, but with RSC, potentially Tezev & Eto'o etc I feel its inevitable, we won't have a "first 11" next season....

Only Robinho and Ireland are guaranteed starters from that list for me in whatever Hughes decides is our strongest XI, assuming we sign Tevez and some CB's that is.

Apologies for dropping it in the Transfers Forum....

I'm not bitching, I understand that fan favourites will get dropped, and rightly so, squad game and all that, just wanted other peoples opinions....

Add Petrov to the list?

Another thread containing no transfer info

Have you noticed that some members who have only recently joined in the last month or so are up to 500 posts already !!

I know we are very excited, but this last month,there has been a lot of 'absolutely nothing posts' to trawl through. Maybe I am just getting old........but the real problem is I'm still reading them !

You are the manager

just as a diversion from the boredom of waiting for news.

You have 150 million in the transfer pot.

Who do you sign and why?
Who do you sell and why?

I'd buy: Hangeland 15 mill, Alonso 25 mill , Etoo 25 mill , Tevez 25 mill, Yaya Toure £20 mill, Lahm £20 mill. Then keep some money back for the January window to push us on again.

I'd Sell: Evans - not up to it in the premiership,
Fernandes - tries hard but lightweight
Haim - say no more
Garrido - defending is poor
Johnson - get shut now had too many chances..
Benjani - not a threat, lack of pace
Jo (loan - obviously) could prove his worth on loan and come back to compete for places
Bellamy - reminds me of dickov, a trier and doesnt give up BUT not a natural goal scorer.

I'd keep Elano, can be a super sub.

starting 11 would be

Given

Zaba Onouha/Hangleland Kompany Lahm

Yaya/De jong

Alonso/Barry

Ireland Robinho

Tevez/RSC Etoo

Re: New Forum posters

BCP said:
Have you noticed that some members who have only recently joined in the last month or so are up to 500 posts already !!

I know we are very excited, but this last month,there has been a lot of 'absolutely nothing posts' to trawl through. Maybe I am just getting old........but the real problem is I'm still reading them !

and some people create 'absolutely nothing' threads too.... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.