Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: Terry or Lucio?

Don't know much about Lucio, the money for Terry is far too much, not worth half what we are alledgely offering, Toure x 2 plus Lescott would be great.

red 2 hats said:
Don't know much about Lucio, the money for Terry is far too much, not worth half what we are alledgely offering, Toure x 2 plus Lescott would be great.
agree toure, (although wont get his bro) and lescott would be great.
terry would be a fuckin' great bonus though haha

Re: Rossi?

Cant see this being true to be honest, even if it is i really have doubts whether he is good enough to take us to the next level. I just wish we would hurry up and announce Tevez.

Re: News from kasakhstan

There are a lot of people on this thread who should be apologising to the original poster.

Fair play to you mate.

Terry any day of the week, hes the sort of character that can really glavanise a dressing room.

I think Lucio would be a very good buy.

I really liked him at Bayer Leverkusen when they were upsetting all the big teams in the Champions League a few years back.

He would bring excellent experience and spirit to the squad.

I like Terry as a player he would be an excellent captain and organiser of the team, but I really cant see him leaving Chelsea.

Re: News from kasakhstan

mancity5 said:
Bit off the subject here, and Im not really a Mrs Beckham fan... But i think she looks quite fit in that photo.

david_beckham_victoria_beckham_boob.jpg

Blued out face or not !!!!
why's that wanker dressed as glen medieros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.