Unsourced Transfer Gossip [Merged]

Re: News from kasakhstan

Didsbury Dave said:
There are a lot of people on this thread who should be apologising to the original poster.

Fair play to you mate.

Why Dave what u reading it to? There is nothing confirmed and I just cannot ever imagine a player speaking at a doo like that to a general member of the public. Come on you think Bridges comment is believable!?

Re: Terry or Lucio?

Lucio seems a hundred times more realistic at this point, I still can't comprehend of John Terry leaving Chelsea for us.

both are fantastic players, but Terry is the better signing if you know what I mean. From a PR point of view, once the dust settles we will have the England captain on our team and people will be forced to take us seriously.

83657835v10_350x350_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

Re: Rossi?

Out of interest who are europes top 6.....
9 clubs share the highest coefficient for the coming season as decided by UEFA

Barca Liverpool Chelsea Rags AC Milan Sevilla Inter Real Madrid Juventus which 3 drop out Sevilla AC Milan Chelsea ?

Didn't this exact same get posted on here several weeks ago? I distinctly remember the Wayne Bridge comment, which was ridiculed at the time on the grounds that nobody in their right minds would say that to a complete stranger.

lionheart said:
Didn't this exact same get posted on here several weeks ago? I distinctly remember the Wayne Bridge comment, which was ridiculed at the time on the grounds that nobody in their right minds would say that to a complete stranger.

Check the date of the OP! ;-)

Top 6 to me are

Barcelona, Real, United, Liverpool, Chelsea, Inter

based on a mixture of current form, squad, recent history and profile

I heard it was a double swoop £100m for him and Sally Gunnell. We just love signing ex rag flops

Re: Terry or Lucio?

sam221985 said:
Lucio seems a hundred times more realistic at this point, I still can't comprehend of John Terry leaving Chelsea for us.

both are fantastic players, but Terry is the better signing if you know what I mean. From a PR point of view, once the dust settles we will have the England captain on our team and people will be forced to take us seriously.

Yeah, but more people will take the Brazil captain seriously. Seeing as they, you know, win things.

Lucio by miles, then Toure, then Lescott, then (if we absolutely must) John Terry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.