Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

Waddy_mcfc wrote:
Hi all, new poster here. I've lurked on this forum for a while, I'm currently backpacking around south east Asia and use this site to keep up with all things City related. After having the pleasure of meeting Fleagle and Asian blue (and an angry Arsenal fan) in the Pickled Liver when we stuck 4 up the arse, I thought it about time I started posting. Feel free to call me a r#g if you feel the urge to do so! Asian blue wrote:
Glad to welcome another travelling Blue to the Pickled Liver.............enjoy Cambodia, and get back to the P/L when you are next in Bangkok.

Slight change of plan, I'll be going to Koh Phangnan for the black moon party. I've checked with my mate over there and he says there will be a couple of bars showing the City v scum match. I'll deffo pop back into the P/L when I'm next in Bangers

Frank the Yank wrote:
Welcome RAG!!!! LOL!!! So you met them both?? Hope you had your shades on due to their cue ball craniums!! What did you think of The PL?? Nice place, eh?? Still in Bangers and did you ahve trouble finding the PL?? Roll on Blues!

Yeah that place is a bit of a woman to find, nice little place though. I like the fact it's called the pickled liver and there's a poster of that raggy Irish pisshead, best in there, made me giggle. I'm down in Phuket now but I'll be sure to pop in next time I'm around

Waddy_mcfc said:
Waddy_mcfc wrote:
Hi all, new poster here. I've lurked on this forum for a while, I'm currently backpacking around south east Asia and use this site to keep up with all things City related. After having the pleasure of meeting Fleagle and Asian blue (and an angry Arsenal fan) in the Pickled Liver when we stuck 4 up the arse, I thought it about time I started posting. Feel free to call me a r#g if you feel the urge to do so! Asian blue wrote:
Glad to welcome another travelling Blue to the Pickled Liver.............enjoy Cambodia, and get back to the P/L when you are next in Bangkok.

Slight change of plan, I'll be going to Koh Phangnan for the black moon party. I've checked with my mate over there and he says there will be a couple of bars showing the City v scum match. I'll deffo pop back into the P/L when I'm next in Bangers

If your going to Koh Phangan mate try the Sky Sports Bar just outside Thongsala. Its along what is known as 'the horny mile'.
My mate owns it and he's a blue. He's got all is staff in old city shirts.

Waddy_mcfc said:
Frank the Yank wrote:
Welcome RAG!!!! LOL!!! So you met them both?? Hope you had your shades on due to their cue ball craniums!! What did you think of The PL?? Nice place, eh?? Still in Bangers and did you ahve trouble finding the PL?? Roll on Blues!

Yeah that place is a bit of a woman to find, nice little place though. I like the fact it's called the pickled liver and there's a poster of that raggy Irish pisshead, best in there, made me giggle. I'm down in Phuket now but I'll be sure to pop in next time I'm around

Mate I wish you hadnt given it away about the name of the pub LOL!!! Dont let that put you off going in there!! It can be tough to find if you dont know where it is. Yiou should wait til Asian Blue and Fleagle are in there, then you can follow the beacon of bright light shining off their lilly white heads!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Waddy_mcfc said:

Mate I wish you hadnt given it away about the name of the pub LOL!!! Dont let that put you off going in there!! It can be tough to find if you dont know where it is. Yiou should wait til Asian Blue and Fleagle are in there, then you can follow the beacon of bright light shining off their lilly white heads!!!

As mentioned before Frank..............................God only made so many perfect heads , and the rest he covered with hair !!!!!!!!

Waddy_mcfc said:
Frank the Yank wrote:

Enjoy your trip, and if you plan to get back to the P/L then drop me a P.M. in advance, and we can get togeteher for a beer and chat about the beloved Blues !!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.