Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

here's a map, from their website, to help you get to the Pickled Liver.. note that it's between the Nana and Asok BTS stops, which are on most tourist maps.

it's probably closer to Asok station than Nana station, and the MRT stops at Asok as well, so you don't *really* need to find a hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area if you're stopping by Bangers (unless you plan to do a lot of shopping at Nana Entertainment Plaza or Soi Cowboy and want to avoid taxi fares).

Asian Blue said:
Whitterz said:
I've got on of them banners in my house in Surin :)
Surin !!..............go up there every Songkran as my daughters mum is from there. We
stay at the hotel within the bus station complex, ( Majestic ) and I pop into the Farang Connection bar sometimes.
If in Bangkok get down to the Pickled Liver for the games, as you will always find some Blue Mooners there.

Will do mate, I'm working in Norway @ the moment, but will be back out there in the New year :) If in Surin, give me a shout !!!

Whitterz said:
Asian Blue said:
Surin !!..............go up there every Songkran as my daughters mum is from there. We
stay at the hotel within the bus station complex, ( Majestic ) and I pop into the Farang Connection bar sometimes.
If in Bangkok get down to the Pickled Liver for the games, as you will always find some Blue Mooners there.

Will do mate, I'm working in Norway @ the moment, but will be back out there in the New year :) If in Surin, give me a shout !!!

Will do also........maybe in Surin over Christmas.........but deffo Songkran !!

zeusbheld said:
here's a map, from their website, to help you get to the Pickled Liver.. note that it's between the Nana and Asok BTS stops, which are on most tourist maps.

it's probably closer to Asok station than Nana station, and the MRT stops at Asok as well, so you don't *really* need to find a hotel in the lower Sukhumvit area if you're stopping by Bangers (unless you plan to do a lot of shopping at Nana Entertainment Plaza or Soi Cowboy and want to avoid taxi fares).

Nice one Zeusbheld........should have tough of that in regards to the map !!
The Pickled Liver is deffo nearer to Nana Sky Train station, but also not too far from Asok.

Yes The Nana station it is DEFINTIELY!! Just have a look see at the map in the station when you get off the train. I forget what number exit it is but you walk down the stairs, go forward about 50 yards then you run smack into Soi 11. No problems....

Zues the story comes out as to why you dont like Gullivers-fair enough. You have been there long enough to know about "Thai logic"!!!!!!!

Hi all, new poster here. I've lurked on this forum for a while, I'm currently backpacking around south east Asia and use this site to keep up with all things City related. After having the pleasure of meeting Fleagle and Asian blue (and an angry Arsenal fan) in the Pickled Liver when we stuck 4 up the arse, I thought it about time I started posting. Feel free to call me a r#g if you feel the urge to do so!

Welcome RAG!!!! LOL!!! So you met them both?? Hope you had your shades on due to their cue ball craniums!! What did you think of The PL?? Nice place, eh?? Still in Bangers and did you ahve trouble finding the PL?? Roll on Blues!

looks like the flights are on .. arrive 3rd December but go to Chang on Saturday morning so wont catch a game in the PL ;-(

Waddy_mcfc said:
Hi all, new poster here. I've lurked on this forum for a while, I'm currently backpacking around south east Asia and use this site to keep up with all things City related. After having the pleasure of meeting Fleagle and Asian blue (and an angry Arsenal fan) in the Pickled Liver when we stuck 4 up the arse, I thought it about time I started posting. Feel free to call me a r#g if you feel the urge to do so!

Glad to welcome another travelling Blue to the Pickled Liver.............enjoy Cambodia, and get back to the P/L when you are next in Bangkok.

aka blue jambo said:
looks like the flights are on .. arrive 3rd December but go to Chang on Saturday morning so wont catch a game in the PL ;-(
Shame aka, but if you are around at all in Bangkok, give me a bell, and maybe you could meet up with fellow Bangkok Blues in the Pickled Liver..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.