Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City

To all city fans who may be coming through Bangkok.........City fans living here had the unveiling of the City banner at the adopted soccer pub called the Pickled Liver.
Nick the owner is a Sheffield Wednesdaty fan, but confesses to having a soft spot for City.
This is a great pub for sports fans and Nick has televised games throughout the season, with City games featuring strongly .....
Contact..... Frank the Yank....Asian Blue....or Fleagle, from Blue Moon for directions and get togethers.
The pub is on Sukhumvit Soi 11 ( opposite Ambassador Hotel) in the slip road behind 7-11.

See you City Fans !!!

Asian Blue.

Keith Moon said:
Is the City shop still open?
No...............sadly after Thaksin's rapid departure from Thailand, that closed down.
However we still have outlets here that sell fake/real City merchandise.
No doubt our new owners will be looking into promoting City on a higher level in the region, in the not too distant future.
For the time being, get in contact with one of us if in Bangkok when you are over, and we can promote the beloved team ourselves !!!

Asian Blue said:

To all city fans who may be coming through Bangkok.........City fans living here had the unveiling of the City banner at the adopted soccer pub called the Pickled Liver.
Nick the owner is a Sheffield Wednesdaty fan, but confesses to having a soft spot for City.
This is a great pub for sports fans and Nick has televised games throughout the season, with City games featuring strongly .....
Contact..... Frank the Yank....Asian Blue....or Fleagle, from Blue Moon for directions and get togethers.
The pub is on Sukhumvit Soi 11 ( opposite Ambassador Hotel) in the slip road behind 7-11.

See you City Fans !!!

Asian Blue.

Mate I have been in that bar.....you are hard to find!
I stay Grand Business Inn sometimes, opposite Zanzibar restaurant.
I'm back next week, you around?

Bilboblue said:
Asian Blue said:

See you City Fans !!!

Asian Blue.

Will pm you...................and anyone else coming over......pm. either myself..Frank the Yank or Fleagle for detailed directions to the Picled Liver pub.

Mate I have been in that bar.....you are hard to find!
I stay Grand Business Inn sometimes, opposite Zanzibar restaurant.
I'm back next week, you around?

Yeah it can be hard to find if you do not know it.Most people,including myself,come across it for the 1st time purely by chance.As my good friend Asian Blue said it is almost opposite the Ambassador hotel on soi 11,on a slip road running parralel to soi 11.At the beginning of the slip road there is a small bar called Cheap Charlies,which you can see from the main road.If you find that then you know you are on the right track.Good luck!

fleagle said:
Yeah it can be hard to find if you do not know it.Most people,including myself,come across it for the 1st time purely by chance.As my good friend Asian Blue said it is almost opposite the Ambassador hotel on soi 11,on a slip road running parralel to soi 11.At the beginning of the slip road there is a small bar called Cheap Charlies,which you can see from the main road.If you find that then you know you are on the right track.Good luck!
I went to the opening of this place years ago. What did it used to be called? Definitely wasn't the Pickled Liver back then, but it must be the same place; an English pub behind Cheap Charlie's.

If you think the name s funny you should see who is in the painting on the sign!! I wont tell anyone. It might put you off from going in although it shouldnt. Its a friendly pub and deffo worth a visit if you find yourself in Bangers!!! BTW what a handsome group!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.