Unveiling of City Banner in Bangkok...

Frank the Yank said:
If you think the name s funny you should see who is in the painting on the sign!! I wont tell anyone. It might put you off from going in although it shouldnt. Its a friendly pub and deffo worth a visit if you find yourself in Bangers!!! BTW what a handsome group!!

Yeh......................hansome group alright !!
O.K. fellow Blues, you have the 'Bangkok Blues" contacts, so if in town touch base and we can get together at the Pickled Liver.

7 of us (Brits) coming over on the lash (Stag do) 16 Sep - 25 Sep, been looking for boozer to watch the derby in, should back up in Bangkok for that. Only 2 Blues in the party though. Hopefully see you then.

CTID

Sorry I wont be in town for that!!! If you have a big group then I would be tempted to go into Gullivers on Soi 5!! Big group of City fans outshouting those Red Tossers!!! But the Pickled Liver is good fun and a nice pub!!!

Frank the Yank said:
Sorry I wont be in town for that!!! If you have a big group then I would be tempted to go into Gullivers on Soi 5!! Big group of City fans outshouting those Red Tossers!!! But the Pickled Liver is good fun and a nice pub!!!

No..................got to go against you there Frank.
I was in the Pickled Liver last year for both derby games and the banter with the red contingent was brilliant. Gullivers is for all the "cardboard cut out" fans !!!
The City Banner has now been installed in the Pickled Liver "Hall of Fame" and it would be great to pay tribute to such an honour with a derby win.
If in Bangkok............the Pickled Liver is the only place to be for the derby............see you there fellow Blues.

Frank & Asian Blue,agree & disagree.Definately for big City games when you know it is gonna be the game shown;definately the place to go is The Pickled Liver as there will always be fellow blues going through every emotion with you.However when it's a 3pm Sat UK kick off time & you're playing the likes of Stoke,Bolton,Burnley,etc etc,& the Pickled Liver is not showing it as the main game,then head for Gullivers,soi 5.A 1001 (& i mean that literally!) tv screens showing 5 or 6 live Premiership games at the same time.......3 or 4 of which will be showing it with commentary in various rooms/sections of Gullivers.Definately do not get the same atmosphere as the PL,but always a handy place to know you can watch the game.Put it this way i was able to watch every single City Premiership game live last season,afternoon & evening,mainly coz of this place.
Anyway Arsenal at home,& that other side just outside of Manchester are coming up in the next few weeks............Pickled Liver here i come!

The Pickled Liver is aces!!! Now that we are top class material perhaps it will be easier to get on one of the PLs TVs. And hey the Liver has the football pool. Lee won? Fix fix fix!!

Frank the Yank said:
The Pickled Liver is aces!!! Now that we are top class material perhaps it will be easier to get on one of the PLs TVs. And hey the Liver has the football pool. Lee won? Fix fix fix!!
Portsmouth game is on in the Pickled Liver on Sunday boys.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.