Up coming gigs

Went to watch Anthrax and Slayer last night. Fantastic.

Ended up in the boozer after it drinking with three american lads that were part of the Anthrax road crew. Top blokes.

I feel like hammered shit today but worth it. Thankfully I took the day off work.

Was going to go to the gig in Manchester tomorrow, but after booking fees etc tickets are over £50! Considering Slayer tour every year and do pretty much every festival, i cant justify paying that. Seen them plenty of times at festivals but never their own gig, so would of liked to go really

Was going to go to the gig in Manchester tomorrow, but after booking fees etc tickets are over £50! Considering Slayer tour every year and do pretty much every festival, i cant justify paying that. Seen them plenty of times at festivals but never their own gig, so would of liked to go really

I paid £38.50. First time they have played down this way and it's the first time I have seen them. Really enjoyed it.

The drummer's bass drums sounded like it could start a war - it was a thing of beauty.

The mosh pit sadly never really got going despite about twenty really enthusiastic lads trying their best.I was up on the balcony so I couldn't get involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.