Up coming gigs

My sons band opened for Roughneck Riot at Middlesbrough on Sunday. Had never heard of them before them but thought they were excellent. In a shameless plug, my sons band are called The Antiseptics and have played at Rebellion this year and may be at Download next year. If anyone knows of any smaller venues that are looking for an old fashioned punk band get in touch with them on Facebook or send me a pm.

Ok I know some off here went last time Chris Cornell and his guitar played here,he's back in April at the Bridgewater, oh F**king yer.

Focus
China Crisis
Steve Hackett
All in October
Squirty stick to what you know best, getting too old for all this New stuff
2 down fantastic by Focus at Band on the Wall ( what a venue that is )
Hackett great gig
China crisis this Friday, and is it wishful thinking we are off to Wembley this year.

30a6dsj.jpg

For anyone interested no manchester gig announced as of yet ... tickets go on sale fri morning or weds morning if you on mailing list

Notice the Bournemouth gig is the Saturday night that we are due to play at Southampton. Good planning Nolly - the match and gig and a paddle in the sea. Could be a classic weekend. Book your tickets Blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.