Update on my dad.

I didn't want to say this after you posted telling us he was in Tameside but from personal experience it seems shit, in a nut shell. I have heard opposite reviews for Hope as well so that is good news.

Hope he fully recovers soon. Lets hope City win tomorrow. Brighten his day.

Cheers Alf, Bill and Mancity5. He's a blue though, heps been through more pain than a broken neck.

Any idea on the legal entitlement due to his fall in hospital which at one point the nurses denied all knowledge of yet claimed he was walking three days later and getting dates wrong?

josh06 said:
I didn't want to say this after you posted telling us he was in Tameside but from personal experience it seems shit, in a nut shell. I have heard opposite reviews for Hope as well so that is good news.

Hope he fully recovers soon. Lets hope City win tomorrow. Brighten his day.

Cheers Josh. Tameside is an unorganised shithole of an hospital with some who don't know thier arse from thier elbow and afraid to make decisions. If you can avoid going there do so!!

I not in the least supprised about the treatmet he was getting from the hospital doctors, as i said just make sure that they know you are on their case kick up a fuss any time you are not happy with their answers, tell them that you want a second opinion. dont pussy foot around these arrogant and hypocritical, patronizing idiots.
Glad to know hes proving them wrong, get on to some legal advice about his fall..
good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.