Update re Napoli loyalty points

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

For everyone who is wondering when the Napoli Loyalty points will be added for those on the cup scheme please see the below email I received from Jason Schofield at the club..I initially emailed Danny Wilson and must say his prompt response was very helpful. Big praise for him.Basically the club do it all in one go......

Anyway here goes...

"Dear Alex,

I’m contacting you regarding the email you sent Danny about your loyalty points.

I have added the twenty points accordingly, and your total now stands at 5390 points.

Loyalty points for cup scheme members are usually applied to all members in a bulk application by the club, so please don’t worry if points aren’t awarded to you immediately for any future games.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any further queries regarding this issue.

Kind Regards,

Jason Schofield
Supporter Services

Re: ALL-AN UPDATE RE NAPOLI LOYALTY POINTS-PLEASE DO NOT WORRY..

LOUD NOISES!
bricku.jpg

nice one, I've recently had a worry due to only getting 3000 tix for Munich

danburge82 said:
LOUD NOISES!
bricku.jpg

It was for you especially Dan--Because I know you just love our supporter services. I wasn't shouting but know there had been a few threads about it

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
danburge82 said:
LOUD NOISES!
bricku.jpg

It was for you especially Dan--Because I know you just love our supporter services. I wasn't shouting but know there had been a few threads about it

Any chance you can pm or post his e mail address fella?

Cheers

Useful to know mate, thanks.

So those who said the points are added on the night have either been misinformed or are talking nonsense.

beehive_bob said:

So those who said the points are added on the night have either been misinformed or are talking nonsense.

how could city do that so if you didnt go for whatever reason they take the points back would they say "sorry you couldnt make it we're deducting your point heres your money back aswell"

beehive_bob said:

my votes on nonsense ;-)
or they're advised by someone who knows fuck all ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.