Update re Napoli loyalty points

Re: ALL-AN UPDATE RE NAPOLI LOYALTY POINTS-PLEASE DO NOT WORRY..

beehive_bob said:
Useful to know mate, thanks.

So those who said the points are added on the night have either been misinformed or are talking nonsense.

Not misinformed..Just talking bollocks mate!

Mine went on straight away when I ordered them online. 20 went on. Is this right for Platinum or should it of been 40?

markpollard said:
Mine went on straight away when I ordered them online. 20 went on. Is this right for Platinum or should it of been 40?

20 Mate...40 for aways...The issue here was for people who were on the cup scheme who have not had points automatically updated. This is why I contacted the club.

Just checked my account and guess what? The points haven't been added yet. Same with a mate. So I've e-mailed the club....!

Wouldn't normally be overly fussed but the points could make the difference between getting a Bayern ticket, or at the very least splitting our party up as we'd need to buy on different days. Get a grip City.

beehive_bob said:
Just checked my account and guess what? The points haven't been added yet. Same with a mate. So I've e-mailed the club....!

Wouldn't normally be overly fussed but the points could make the difference between getting a Bayern ticket, or at the very least splitting our party up as we'd need to buy on different days. Get a grip City.

Can't see how this would affect you pal unless one of your friends is on say 7890 or 6890 etc to allow you to apply earlier.The club to be fair in replying (as you can see) just add all points at once. Saying that mine have been added as an "ADHOC" transaction..

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
beehive_bob said:

Can't see how this would affect you pal unless one of your friends is on say 7890 or 6890 etc to allow you to apply earlier.The club to be fair in replying (as you can see) just add all points at once. Saying that mine have been added as an "ADHOC" transaction..

That's the situation we're in.

Have I misunderstood your OP? I thought that was confirmation that the club have now added the loyalty points for the Napoli game for everyone on the cup scheme?

charliebigspuds said:
nice one, I've recently had a worry due to only getting 3000 tix for Munich

no chance of a ticket with that, best stay at home mate, practice your poker or summat.

I'm on all the cup schemes. The money's gone out of my bank account. I'm still waiting for either (or all):

Confirmation email (my mate who sits next to me has had confirmation email and money out)
Game/points added to account on mcfc.co.uk
reply from supporter services asking what's happened.

I'm not overly worried because as my mate has his own seat I figure I'll get mine too. But it's a bit perturbing when he's had his email and I haven't...And if someone else gets my seat I'll be more than unhappy...

Asked the girl at the ticket office this morning, Napoli (Home) points have yet to go on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.