Updating Cup Scheme

When trying to get on the cup scheme using the app or the website, there is a drop down box you need to click but it doesn't drip anything down. It's been like that for ages. So annoying, it's about time they fixed it!

Haven't got that far yet. The thought of calling and sitting on hold doesn't really appeal.

Contact number is 0161 444 1894, should be able to sort things from there.
Always worth emailing mcfc@mcfc.co.uk. They seem to respond more quickly to emails

The site works differently on different browsers, and a PC seems to work better too.

I had to do this this week, it doesn't work if you just try adding a new card.

So I had to login as normal.

Go to "Cup schemes" tab in "My ticketing"

Put a tick in the box for the expired card.

It should then open up "Update Payment Card" on the line above.

Click that.

Then tick the box for the Cup scheme.

Then you should get an option for "Add New Card".

Then fill in the details of your new card.

From there you should be able to change cards.

It took me about half an hour to work it out, it's not as straight forward as it should be, but I eventually added a new card, and payment was taken the next day.

i did it and it worked fine. logged in on a laptop rather than a phone or tablet. Clicked on My account, then my ticketing account. then clicked on cup schemes then selected the tick box beside FA Cup Scheme 2022/23, and above it the option "update payment card". Put my new card details in, then a few hours after the money was automatically taken from my account, and i got an email confirming my ticket was activated..hope this helps

Does it not allow you to put a tick in the box under cup scheme, which then opens up a greyed out - payment option tab?
No. I've updated the card, but can't update the cup schemes.

No. I've updated the card, but can't update the cup schemes.
Hi All, clearly a few wrestling with this. Just got mine sorted through phone 0161 444 1894. Great bloke Hugh sorted it in 10 mins including my sons ticket and the other Cup schemes. Wait was less than 10 mins to be answered so big improvement on my last use of the number
Fed back that they knew a month ago the card had expired but only contacted yesterday he sympathised and said he'd pass on the complaint.
New Card runs to 2027 long enough to have completely forgotten all the tips and tricks people have shared on here. Thanks for them everyone anyway. Just knowing other Blues were in the same boat made me feel better even if, at the time, it wasn't solved

Totally forgot about this until I headed off to the match

It was all sorted at the ticket office, only took 10 minutes to line up, have my card added to the cup schemes and get a paper ticket for today.

So we'll done to thee ticket office.

This problem is still happening... My card has expired and upon trying to update card it won't let me do it and I've followed all the steps mentioned in this thread, even rang the ticket office who said they weren't able to do anything about it and to try it again using a computer. So I dug out the laptop and wiped off the ten years of dust as I never use it anymore just use my phone, and went through the whole process again with exactly the same result when you click on the add new card tab nothing happens and the drop down box above it doesn't have anything in it. The ticket office have said I'll have to go down to the ticket office to do something about it! This I find totally unacceptable I shouldn't have to waste my time dicking about going down to the ticket office and as this thread shows the problem has existed long enough for it to have been fixed by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.