Upson

Cheesy said:
Upson is no better than Dunnie.

Upson is technically good and calm on the ball, Dunnie hoofs the ball out of play unnecessarily a lot of times when he's under pressure, whereas Upson would retain possession in those situations and pass, a lot more.

not my fault! said:
Upson or Distin who would you rather have? Guessing they are are two next options seen as the Lescott saga continues. Hard one for me and not so sure which I'd rather have?

upson, and lets get a bid in for lusiao and/or bruno alves while we're at it,i'd also love us to put in a solid bid for elm:-(a) because he looks a good player and,(b) to piss off gollum and show him that he shouldn't try to use us to further his own standing with the evertonians.

sam221985 said:
Cheesy said:
Upson is no better than Dunnie.

Upson is technically good and calm on the ball, Dunnie hoofs the ball out of play unnecessarily a lot of times when he's under pressure, whereas Upson would retain possession in those situations and pass, a lot more.

this is my one main gripe with dunne he just seems to have no composer what so ever when it comes to putting the ball away safe.

He also gets at a few red cards every season and is prone to the odd serious error every game which usually results in a goal....

mcfc1996 said:
not my fault! said:
Upson or Distin who would you rather have? Guessing they are are two next options seen as the Lescott saga continues. Hard one for me and not so sure which I'd rather have?

You could get both and have change out of the money we've offered Everton for Lescott.

i,d have either then go back for lescott on transfer deadline day or in january and offer less money

r.soleofsalford said:
bert38 said:
You been sniffing something?

another player for the future ffs hes 30

I don't care. We need a left sided centre half urgently or it will seriously undermine our attempts to progress

riley347 said:
this is a good move IN MY OPINION.....

1. we get upson....everton keep a miserable lescott.

2.we force everton,s hand- we get lescott...upson stays @ WHU.

3.WE GET BOTH.........

Correct...we need to walk away from the lescott deal, will set a bad precedent if we up the bid again

leewill31 said:
sam221985 said:

this is my one main gripe with dunne he just seems to have no composer what so ever when it comes to putting the ball away safe.

Think you're Baching up the wrong tree there mate!

Think you need to get a Handel on yourself...?

But I'm just trying to get the Mozart the situation now aren't I...?

Upson is left footed and > Dunne

whoever we get I'd like it to be tied up in the next few days so he can get some training sessions in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.