Upton Park Bust Up

The Drogba story - other posters that night had heard same story. Most transfer window gossip is nonsense but people still mention it - it's a forum.

Don't worry Invisible it will take more than someone writing a sentence that makes no sense to put me off. Wife's on board now aswell - two new friends in one night. Get a triple room in Istanbul

I cant reveal my source but I have the real story behind police involvment..........they were called when hughes couldn't find his afro comb. turns out elano tried to smuggle it out in his arse but it couldn't fit all the way in as robihnio was settled in there!!!

sounds feasable??

justmefuckoffchelsea said:
I cant reveal my source but I have the real story behind police involvment..........they were called when hughes couldn't find his afro comb. turns out elano tried to smuggle it out in his arse but it couldn't fit all the way in as robihnio was settled in there!!!

sounds feasable??

Bollocks!

What actually happened was that Robinho wanted to build a bonfire in the dressing room and have a bit of a beach bbq, Elano was well up for it but Dunne and Given wanted to drink some guiness instead so it all kicked off.

I know this cos I'm actually in the know unlike all the bullshitters on here, I'm actually Vincent Kompany.

TheMightyQuinn said:

sounds feasable??

Bollocks!

What actually happened was that Robinho wanted to build a bonfire in the dressing room and have a bit of a beach bbq, Elano was well up for it but Dunne and Given wanted to drink some guiness instead so it all kicked off.

I know this cos I'm actually in the know unlike all the bullshitters on here, I'm actually Vincent Kompany.

bullshit cause if you were you would have been too stoned with de jong and ireland to know wtf was going on

TheMightyQuinn said:

sounds feasable??

Bollocks!

bullshit cause if you were you would have been too stoned with de jong and ireland to know wtf was going on

Mr Hughes has banned weed on match days actually, only heroin and crack are allowed on match days 'soft boy drugs' as Mr Hughes calls them are for training sessions only. He's a strict man.

One day I will be captain of this club of yours and things will change you just mark my words.

Bluemoon115 said:
Your all lying, I AM Bertie and I can tell you that 100% the reason he didn't get on the coach is because he was looking for me.

I am very good at hide & seek ;-P
Pah,,,, you wont beat Shannon Mathews record.

Bluemoon115 said:
Your all lying, I AM Bertie and I can tell you that 100% the reason he didn't get on the coach is because he was looking for me.

Can't even spell your own name.

masterwig said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Can't even spell your own name.

No, YOU don't know how my name is spelt!

Ask my good friend Chad, he suffers a similar thing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.