Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Post Match Thread

When Nunes and Kovacic get up to speed with our style of play
I think they will be a massive attacking force
Both run really well with ball at There feet when attacking
Kova has not scored regularly in his career to date. To be a force for City he needs to up that part of his game.
Pep has long admired Nunes and there are signs that he can do the business for City.

Enjoyed that, ok our opponents were n't of the highest standard, but second half we played some decent football. Nunes was very impressive and hopefully he will get more opportunities in the second half of the season to shine.

Fluminense will be a harder test, let's hope he can we can win it.

that game, commentated on by maybe Dickov and Onuoha would have had a totally different feel and be much more entertaining as a product than the dour shit I listened to tonight. They lost interest as soon as it became apparent Urawa wouldnt offer any opposition.

The team played well. Kovacic might really become mr dependable for us later in the season. Everyone played well enough but Jack look disinterested imo. More likely to moan than try.

Controlled performance first half but really didn't create much, our shooting at times is criminal. Second half much better and with better shooting we really could have had a few more goals.
Nunes looked good, I like the way he is positive with his forward play. As others have said, Bobb is going to be a really good player.

Controlled performance first half but really didn't create much, our shooting at times is criminal. Second half much better and with better shooting we really could have had a few more goals.
Nunes looked good, I like the way he is positive with his forward play. As others have said, Bobb is going to be a really good player.
Can’t be long before someone writes “City are bobbing on.” Or “Bobb a Job.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.