Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting off there tomorrow along with many others.
Reading some of the negative posts on here about the tournament maybe we shouldn't bother.
So most of us may not have heard of some of the teams in the competition, but they have got there by winning their various tournaments from around the world, and it's a big deal to most of them.
The title of being called the "best club side in the world" is something the club want, and it's the first time they've had the opportunity to do it.
This tournament will only get bigger in the future. As someone mentioned earlier, that winning it could give the team and club a real boost.
So hopefully it all goes well in the land of sand, and we bring another trophy back with us.
Safe journey too the travelling blues.

Enjoy!

Setting off there tomorrow along with many others.
Reading some of the negative posts on here about the tournament maybe we shouldn't bother.
So most of us may not have heard of some of the teams in the competition, but they have got there by winning their various tournaments from around the world, and it's a big deal to most of them.
The title of being called the "best club side in the world" is something the club want, and it's the first time they've had the opportunity to do it.
This tournament will only get bigger in the future. As someone mentioned earlier, that winning it could give the team and club a real boost.
So hopefully it all goes well in the land of sand, and we bring another trophy back with us.
Ignore the dickheads mate it's a trophy well worth winning, I'd loved to have been able to go myself. I'm sure you and all the blues lucky enough to be going will have a great time.
It was the same attitude from some with the super cup, I managed to get to that and had a fantastic time in Athens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.