Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just that Red Diamonds constantly gave the ball away and looked very disorganised.

I think Flu were nervous in the first half but passed Ahly to death in the second when they relaxed and took their chances.

They will try every trick in the book against us if we get to the final.
I think we’ll contain Fluminense quite easily. We just need to beat Urawa first.

Was a decent night. The Egyptians were fanatical until the goals went in and then cleared off.

The taxi ride was fine, the traffic was like wacky races ..took about 20 mins on approach to drop off point about the same getting through the checks.

Attachments

• IMG_1206.jpeg
    IMG_1206.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 55

Fabio Sá​

Global SVP of Intl Sales & US Soccer

This is my take on 90min, in BR Portuguese, about how Fluminense is a “Secular Religion” to me and to our millions of fans. We have made it to the Club World Cup Final, probably against Manchester City, a club that has a payroll almost thirteen times bigger than ours (USD 240 millions x USD 19 millions per year). Will we make it past Man City regardless of the financial abyss? Who knows? That’s the beauty of football. In the meantime, all that matters to me is how this club and this group represent me to the bone. Vitória Fluminense!!

IMG_0071.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.