Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for this pointless waste of space to be over with....Pep for some reason only known to himself, has taken it far too seriously, which may be why we've been bang average for a few weeks....it's on a par with the Johnsons Paint trophy or whatever it's called, or nearly ;)

Can't wait for this pointless waste of space to be over with....Pep for some reason only known to himself, has taken it far too seriously, which may be why we've been bang average for a few weeks....it's on a par with the Johnsons Paint trophy or whatever it's called, or nearly ;)
Guess we will see how serious he’s taking it when we see the starting lineup for first game. I think we will rotate a few. Hope Bobb gets a start again. Think he might play Ortega also.

You know very little about our club if you think he will play a weakened side tomorrow.

I think we will see a few changes but not too many. The final is on Friday so it's much like a Sat-Tues CL turnaround. And we then play on Wednesday at Goodison so time to recover.

It's warm so Pep will look to manage the squad still, but the club will have marked this as a key trophy for our cabinet so I would expect a strong team and changes if we get it won early...if that's possible with our current form! Good chance to get some confidence back.

WTF ???? Embarrassing...

Support Southampton with that mentality. It’s causing us to miss ONE GAME, for the opportunity of being world champions. Thank fuck we have Pep; shame we have the likes of you

Tough opponents this lot. We're the big scalp. They are decent up front as well. I'd take 1-1 right now.....

If you mean Urawa?

They’ve got nothing up front. But they defend very well and don’t concede a lot of goals.

Urawa play a 4-4-2 that has been brutally efficient in defence - a league-fewest 27 goals conceded this year - but lacklustre in attack.

The back line has been an iron curtain, with 37-year-old goalkeeper Shusaku Nishikawa delivering one of the best seasons of his career, but the lack of answers up front kept Urawa from being a true title contender in the J1 League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.