Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our last UCL group game is away in Belgrade on the Wednesday, unless we send some reserves I don't think we'll be able to play the Palace game that weekend.

Away in Belgrade Wednesday, Home on Saturday, Away in Jeddah on Tuesday is a big ask in my opinion with all the travel.

Given our last UCL group game is away in Belgrade on the Wednesday, unless we send some reserves I don't think we'll be able to play the Palace game that weekend.

Away in Belgrade Wednesday, Home on Saturday, Away in Jeddah on Tuesday is a big ask in my opinion with all the travel.
Doubt we get a choice.

The way it normally goes we won't be full strength for the Semi or Bill Bragg's Uncle's team.

We'll have the group sown up by the last game and can play the reserves. City will want it played on the Saturday to avoid a backlog of games at the business end of the season.

Hopefully we have won the group before the last group game and we can send the EDS team.
Straight on a plane after Palace game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.