Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thai is why I'm looking forward to the international world club cup format next season.

I can't wait to see City playing the South American sides. It's going to be fascinating seeing how Pep takes to it.
Players are already knackered after 22-23 was extended due to the World Cup, this will probably be a another season with around 60 club games plus internationals, and there's Euro 2024 at the end of it. Then another busy season.
Our players will be absolutely dead on their feet by the time we see the new Club World Cup format.
I agree it will be fascinating but we need a bigger squad or an end to international football.

INFO

Saudi Club World Cup

For those travelling

Just downloaded App called FIFA CWC 2023
When you log in using the email and password you used to buy the tickets - they are in your FIFA wallet. Not in apple wallet yet though. Similar to EUFA they haven’t been activated but at least they are visible.

Apologies if you already knew this.

INFO

Saudi Club World Cup

For those travelling

Just downloaded App called FIFA CWC 2023
When you log in using the email and password you used to buy the tickets - they are in your FIFA wallet. Not in apple wallet yet though. Similar to EUFA they haven’t been activated but at least they are visible.

Apologies if you already knew this.
Is there anyway to send a link to the app. I'm bad enough with this technology as it is, but I can't find the app on the store. Maybe because I'm on android?

Edit - Nevermind I found it but it was like the 20th app down for some reason

Is there anyway to send a link to the app. I'm bad enough with this technology as it is, but I can't find the app on the store. Maybe because I'm on android?

I assume you can see your tickets on the app? Even though your on Android?

I agree. They will get knocked out straight away. Fluminense are well organised by Diniz who is termed the “anti-Pep” and tactically offers an unusual challenge that Pep will enjoy. I think they will meet City in the final.
Look at them in Brasil Serie A..... 7th and the season is over.

I would not be surprised if the Saudi team knock them out.

Travelling solo to this and making a 4 day trip out of it. Is there anyone else travelling Solo and what are people planning to do whilst there?

I'm on Android and the app is not showing but it is on my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.