Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes plus the highest ranked teams on coefficient, UEFA qualifying looks like this:

View attachment 93049

I believe it's capped at 2 teams per nation though. It's showing Chelsea as already qualified but not sure what happens if Arsenal, Newcastle or United were to win this seasons Champions League, don't know whether you would get 3 English spots or Chelsea would miss out. I assume 3 spots.
Ah right cheers.

Could do with City issuing the ticket criteria. Just so we know whether we need to apply to FIFA or not.
I assume not - but assumptions can lead to bad outcomes.

Could do with City issuing the ticket criteria. Just so we know whether we need to apply to FIFA or not.
I assume not - but assumptions can lead to bad outcomes.
Cheslea and Liverpool both got their own allocations from FIFA in recent years, we will be the same.

Details for both below:

Cheslea and Liverpool both got their own allocations from FIFA in recent years, we will be the same.

Details for both below:

Liverpool was a pre-sale and you could be placed anywhere, so that isn't happening this tme.

Chelsea looked for of a specific allocation.

A lack of information and prices, the main question regarding the final. Do you buy before you know you qualify or are they "team specific" like they introduced in the 2002 WC and use for the WC, the tickets follow the team rather than guessing on the game they will be in.

Painfully slow that queue. Anyone got through yet?

Any information on prices or reference to them waiving the VISA requirements for ticket holders?

Painfully slow that queue. Anyone got through yet?

Any information on prices or reference to them waiving the VISA requirements for ticket holders?
At this rate it will take 30+ hours and if 30% are buying 2 tickets it will sell out for the big games long before that.

I was searching for prices myself for this year, no joy.

Copa Libatadores semi finals (first leg) start on Thursday with the winning team taking the final place in the WCC.

Watch out for Palmerias. They are the best team outside Europe and the only team on the other side of the draw that should beat Al Ittihad.

Not sure whether I want them to qualify or not as we are on the easier side of the draw and would only meet either team in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.