Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travelling solo to this and making a 4 day trip out of it. Is there anyone else travelling Solo and what are people planning to do whilst there?
I'm going to Bahrain for six days then onto Jeddah on the 19th staying at Andalus Habitat Hotel, 3279 Mohamed Bin Abdulazziz Saudi Arabia 11, Al Andalus, Jeddah, 23325, Saudi Arabia

What area/hotel are you staying in
I'm going to Bahrain for six days then onto Jeddah on the 19th staying at Andalus Habitat Hotel, 3279 Mohamed Bin Abdulazziz Saudi Arabia 11, Al Andalus, Jeddah, 23325, Saudi Arabia
Exact same hotel as me @W12, guessing there'll be a few blues staying there

INFO

Saudi Club World Cup

For those travelling

Just downloaded App called FIFA CWC 2023
When you log in using the email and password you used to buy the tickets - they are in your FIFA wallet. Not in apple wallet yet though. Similar to EUFA they haven’t been activated but at least they are visible.

Apologies if you already knew this.
Just been notified of an update. Easy to use.

Has option to buy tickets for a game on 18th involving Fluminense. Might go and watch them as well.

Look at them in Brasil Serie A..... 7th and the season is over.

I would not be surprised if the Saudi team knock them out.
Al Ittihad are only 5th in their league and are one of the four teams that can spend big.

When aBrazilian team have a chance of the Copa Libertadores their league matches tend to take second place, it’s not like here where you are expected to win both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.