Us and Them

deafmanstevo said:
When Rooney scored his "wonder" overhead kick against us 2 seasons ago, what did he do
celebrate with his own fans , no ran straight over to the City fans .

I think United hate City much more than they really let on.

Fucking rite they do,with a passion that almost matches ours,nobody can be hated more than they are,and thats from every football supporter in Europe or the World even

As for that Phil "bird shit head" Jones he is a fucking wanker who is shite,and probably thinks he got retribution from his face at Sunderland last season,well let me tell you this spunk faced twat,we will be laughing in May you fucking arseole

Goo said:
United fans aren't football fans. They've bought into a brand the same way you would when you wear a Rolex watch or drive a Ferrari just to be seen with it. Their attitude is like someone with short man syndrome. Must support the most successful club because it portrays them as successful people. It's pathetic really. It's not support, it's mutually beneficial attachment.

It's always the same with them, they don't give a shit until they're winning something, and it's embarrassing. I live with a rag and he typifies this mentality. I've never gloated to him once outside of the QPR final game last season. Even after the 1-6 or the FA cup semi final, I never say anything. I'd rather ring my old man and celebrate than goad that lot. Yet every time something happens at City, or if there are slip ups, he's texting me instantly.

They're totally different to us, and totally different to other clubs. No fan in world football respects them or their fans.

Fantastic post, mate.

I had a friend (who, to be fair, is not a Rag) post the video of Shrek's shinner on my Facebook page today after we lost as a wind-up. I had City stuff up for 7 days straight going into today's match to salute City and in anticipation of the derby, so maybe I asked for it.

Anyway, he posted the video of the overhead kick and wrote this to me:

what hurts more, the two from rooney today or this?

My response was this:

Honestly, today isn't that bad.

GrannyShagger's shinner in 2010 was back in the day when there still seemed to be a huge gulf between our sides. Today was rough, and I don't like losing three points to them, but watching FergieScum, his players and their fans celebrate so lustily when it was over this morning is proof positive that we have climbed up to their level and are truly in their heads.

We were the better side for much of the match but they scored more goals and that is all that counts. They are six points clear and they won the battle today, but I am confident we can with the war.

Should I post highlights of us beating them in the FA Cup semi in 2011 on the way to the final against Stoke - which we won? The 6-1 drubbing at the Swamp last October? Vinnie's header last spring as we were preparing to rip the trophy from their hands? Aguero's magical strike to claim the title as they prepared to celebrate at Sunderland last May?

It's a true rivalry these days and I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.

CTID.

I'm with you 100%, Goo. I want to win with class and I want to lose with class. I want City to be about class. Cheers to all Blues who feel the same way!

kramer said:
Blue2112 said:
There really is a difference between the two sets of clubs, management, players and ex-players. And there really is a difference in the characteristics of what makes them them and us us.

From what I can see our club has always acted professionally and with the utmost respect towards them both on and off the pitch. I've never seen any crass remarks on twitter (I still find it incredible the remarks towards the Toure's was swept under the carpet). I've never seen any City players run towards Uniteds end and stand there barrel chested huffed out beating it and giving it the hand gesture to come on and have a go, yes you Wayne Rooney and yes you Ashley Young walking back to the half way line goading the East stand along the way. It's been the same for years, Rooney always does that run towards the City fans when they come on the pitch glaring and being provacative and he did it today. His first goal today he just couldn't stop himself sliding on his knees to the City fans. Ferdinand is just a typical big mouthed gobshite and as captain sums them up perfectly. Phil Neville still likes to have a go at us in all the years he's been with Everton. Gary Neville when he was on the tochline a few years ago at O/T. I could go on...

I see it in their fans when I talk to them, they've called us bitter for years but I think they say that because it's a trait they're all too familiar with. They've hated and sung about every club that has ever challenged them as if 'how dare they' and now they can't stop singing about us and by the number of ex-players lining up for interviews it seems they can't stop talking about us.

Fergurson has without doubt created a backs to the wall attitude and it's always them against the world at every opportunity but for all the success it's brought them I really wouldn't want it to happen here. I despise everything about their make-up, about their DNA and what makes them Manchester 'Global Brand, Worlds Biggest Club, Win At All Costs' United Football Club.

I'm all for the banter both ways, but I really think they regularly step too far over the line. Great win for them today but FFS the reactions were way over the top once again.

For all our unsuccessful years if I never saw City lift another trophy they could never take away last season and I really don't think they get that sense of feeling and understand it.

Well summed up and exactly why the alleged rapist was a perfect fit and why despite him being a good player I never wanted him at our club same with Rooney when he wanted to come here

well said...and could not agree with you more as well.

Balti said:
users of drugs, prostitutes, hair weavers, sisters in law, sons for dodgy agent deals, counterfeit printing presses, the physio's wife, the gap beneath the door in the ladies bogs, young girls from harvey nicks for roasting parties etc etc etc

their horrible fans are even worse

Rape, ticket-touting.....

What sums United fans up more than anything for me is that scene from Blue Moon Rising with the reds in the cafe, sitting there smug as fuck talking about everything they've won and taking the piss out of us. Always makes me smile that scene because it shows them up for what they are, success is the only thing that matters to them, they don't have the genuine passion for their club that we have, or that fans of most clubs have for that matter.

Derbies always remind me years gone by when we'd put on our best display of the season against them and then get beat against Bolton or Wigan the following week. And the only thing we'd have to show for it at the end of the season was the magical 40 points. But then I realise I was just as passionate about City then as I am now. And of course beyond that when times were much worse and we were mid table in the third tier, I still loved my club more than anything. And of course it all contributed to last season meaning more than any title they win, no matter how many times they do it. It wasn't just the way we did it last season, it was just the fact we did it. In a way I feel sorry for them because they will never get to experience anything like the emotion we had last season because we're proper supporters who have proved over the years how much we love our club and now we're being rewarded, but if Sheikh Mansour fucked off tomorrow and we ended up in League 2 in another ten years, we'd still all be 100% blue and proud.

But still, let them keep bragging about their 19 titles if it makes them happy.

Is Joe one of us or one of them ?

A9tAJcNCIAIA_6B.jpg

[bigimg]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gallery/gimages/image/awkward-joe-hart-robin-van-persie-watch-x-factor-together-just-hours-after-the-manchester-derby/[/bigimg]

Is he friends with the alleged rapist off the pitch? Didn't Van Persie leave his studs in on Joe today (haven't watched the video replay and don't plan to)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.