Us and Them

i remember ferdinand last season in the fa cup when they went 3 nil up he walked over towards the singing corner in the east stand kissing his dirty scum badge, he's the worst of all of them.

deano ou812 said:
moomba said:
Phil Jones should never be allowed to forget what he did when they scored today. It takes a special shithouse to finally work up the courage only after your team has just scored an injury time winner, the worst type of coward.
What did the stan laurel lookalike do,i switched off in anger after van rapist's deflected goal....

Ran half the length of the pitch gesturing shushing motions to his lips.

Easiest thing in the world for a coward to do after a go ahead goal in the 92nd minute.

Have a go when the game is on the line or be seen as a gutless wonder when you finally have a go when you know you've finished on top. Gutless wonder.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm --<br /><br />
deano ou812 said:
moomba said:
Phil Jones should never be allowed to forget what he did when they scored today. It takes a special shithouse to finally work up the courage only after your team has just scored an injury time winner, the worst type of coward.
What did the stan laurel lookalike do,i switched off in anger after van rapist's deflected goal....

Easiest thing in the world for a coward to do after a go ahead goal in the 92nd minute.

Have a go when the game is on the line or be seen as a gutless wonder when you finally have a go when you know you've finished on top. Gutless wonder.

Goo said:
United fans aren't football fans. They've bought into a brand the same way you would when you wear a Rolex watch or drive a Ferrari just to be seen with it. Their attitude is like someone with short man syndrome. Must support the most successful club because it portrays them as successful people. It's pathetic really. It's not support, it's mutually beneficial attachment.

It's always the same with them, they don't give a shit until they're winning something, and it's embarrassing. I live with a rag and he typifies this mentality. I've never gloated to him once outside of the QPR final game last season. Even after the 1-6 or the FA cup semi final, I never say anything. I'd rather ring my old man and celebrate than goad that lot. Yet every time something happens at City, or if there are slip ups, he's texting me instantly.

They're totally different to us, and totally different to other clubs. No fan in world football respects them or their fans.

I'm the same, when we win I never say anything to my mates and try to stay pretty impartial. When they win I have to avoid Facebook for a week because all it is is statuses having a go at City.

Balti said:
users of drugs, prostitutes, hair weavers, sisters in law, sons for dodgy agent deals, counterfeit printing presses, the physio's wife, the gap beneath the door in the ladies bogs, young girls from harvey nicks for roasting parties etc etc etc

their horrible fans are even worse

aka, Fa cup semi.

Women and kid slapping vile c***t's

moomba said:
deano ou812 said:
moomba said:

Have a go when the game is on the line or be seen as a gutless wonder when you finally have a go when you know you've finished on top. Gutless wonder.

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm --

deano ou812 said:
moomba said:

Seems to be the norm with these fcukers,even when we thrashed them at the shithole 6.1 i dont recall our players running sliding or goading their fans each time we scored,infact the opposite our players celebrated over at the corner where our fans were...

As an example, claiming every decision as yours isn't competitive or combative, and it goes on at all levels. But what you rarely, if ever, see from other teams' players is the displays of petulance that you see with the rags when don't get a decision: it used to be crowding the referee; now it's having a tantrum or slamming your fists on the pitch as Violet Elizabeth might.

They've always been much better at conning refs than any other team, but if another team's players spent that much time feigning injury, going to ground, rolling about like they'd been shot, Ferguson would have plenty to say.

They've had their own set of rules over there for as long as I can remember; that will never change. They've been morally bankrupt for longer still; that can never change.

You're right, Josh: we're not like them. We can never be like them. We wouldn't want to be like them!

moomba said:
deano ou812 said:
moomba said:

His actions today just shows how much "that goal" hurt him. One of the many great images of that day was of him with his shirt off about to swing it round his head when he looks round and sees the Sunderland fans doing the Poznan. The gormless look on his face is priceless. If he thinks today's result is some kind of payback then he is more gormless than he looks!

-- Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 pm --

deano ou812 said:
moomba said:

When Rooney scored his "wonder" overhead kick against us 2 seasons ago, what did he do
celebrate with his own fans , no ran straight over to the City fans .

I think United hate City much more than they really let on.

Blue2112 said:
There really is a difference between the two sets of clubs, management, players and ex-players. And there really is a difference in the characteristics of what makes them them and us us.

From what I can see our club has always acted professionally and with the utmost respect towards them both on and off the pitch. I've never seen any crass remarks on twitter (I still find it incredible the remarks towards the Toure's was swept under the carpet). I've never seen any City players run towards Uniteds end and stand there barrel chested huffed out beating it and giving it the hand gesture to come on and have a go, yes you Wayne Rooney and yes you Ashley Young walking back to the half way line goading the East stand along the way. It's been the same for years, Rooney always does that run towards the City fans when they come on the pitch glaring and being provacative and he did it today. His first goal today he just couldn't stop himself sliding on his knees to the City fans. Ferdinand is just a typical big mouthed gobshite and as captain sums them up perfectly. Phil Neville still likes to have a go at us in all the years he's been with Everton. Gary Neville when he was on the tochline a few years ago at O/T. I could go on...

I see it in their fans when I talk to them, they've called us bitter for years but I think they say that because it's a trait they're all too familiar with. They've hated and sung about every club that has ever challenged them as if 'how dare they' and now they can't stop singing about us and by the number of ex-players lining up for interviews it seems they can't stop talking about us.

Fergurson has without doubt created a backs to the wall attitude and it's always them against the world at every opportunity but for all the success it's brought them I really wouldn't want it to happen here. I despise everything about their make-up, about their DNA and what makes them Manchester 'Global Brand, Worlds Biggest Club, Win At All Costs' United Football Club.

I'm all for the banter both ways, but I really think they regularly step too far over the line. Great win for them today but FFS the reactions were way over the top once again.

For all our unsuccessful years if I never saw City lift another trophy they could never take away last season and I really don't think they get that sense of feeling and understand it.
Great post

Knew before the game that they were going to be well up for this game as City being Champions, the way we did it, the 6-1 and everything has been eating them all Summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.