US based Blues Wednesday Coverage of Stoke?

Re: Tonights game on itv.com

Pigeonho said:
b16tmo said:
go on desktop right click select personlize then select display settings,then choose the sq with the number 2 on it and select it as main display,then have a play about with the settings and stuff

Managed to do the first bits and get it on the tele, but then when I minimised and then maximised the boxes which were already on, they disappeared to a point which was that far right of the tele you could no longer see them. Got the pixel thing sorted though. You know what? Balls to it, just gonna watch it on the laptop!

Think i'll stick with Laptop and have Inter vs Chelsea on the TV. Can't be arsed messing about with the TV and i'll probably end up doing it wrong anyway

If you have a PS3 just go online with that, type the link as by the OP and enlarge to fll screen, I do that all the time.

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

MCFCinUSA said:
is there any way to get ITV on the internet anyone?

(my British TV download from that other thread packed in a few months back)

cheers

you could try running the link through a UK web based proxy site mate.....copy and paste the ITV player link into the text box on this web site >>>>> <a class="postlink" href="http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.daveproxy.co.uk/</a>

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

Yeah, a proxy should be the way to go. Don't know much about that stuff but google is my friend. (unless the above method works).

TINY said:
If you have a PS3 just go online with that, type the link as by the OP and enlarge to fll screen, I do that all the time.

Just had a go at trying to view the itv player on my ps3. It does not work, a bit of googling and it seems itv use microsoft software to stream and play on there website, with Sony and Microsoft not getting on Sony wont update the ps3's firmware to allow Microsoft based players to work.

Crap picture on PC it is then.

get to the fuckin match u lazy twats is half an hour on the soddin train

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.