US based Blues Wednesday Coverage of Stoke?

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

Free proxies are usually shit ... too slow to handle the data transferred during a live stream.

I am using a paid proxy through proxz.com -- working OK so far on ITV Player. And if it doesn't work, I can cancel in the next two days, so no charge. Otherwise it's $12(US) for a month.

Re: Tonights game on itv.com

ive connected laptop to tv u via hgv cable works ok but just tested itv player and a bit distorted ie seems to be running say a second or two behind, bit jittery?...is it always like this?

chedleeblue said:
ive connected laptop to tv u via hgv cable works ok but just tested itv player and a bit distorted ie seems to be running say a second or two behind, bit jittery?...is it always like this?

I'm a bit jittery about tonights game, let alone your laptop!

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Ah bullcrap, only available to UK users. Any chance I can change my IP address or something like that to make them think I'm from the UK?

Any other solutions.

Seconded.

In my experience when I've tried to use a proxy site they don't let you view anything which requires a plug-in; and that means video. If anyone knows anything to get round this do tell.

chedleeblue said:

ive tried two different programs on itv layer both the same outcome however worked a a bit better when made full screen...

Pigeonho said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
When my PS3 is on it goes through channel HDMI2. Do i just take the end of the cable that goes into the PS3 from the TV and put it into my laptop? Will the quality be good?

This is what I want to know too. A few months back I had some mates round and in a drunken stupur we put that spotify on the laptop and tried getting it through the tele on HDMI. The desktop appeared on the tele but it looked dead pixelly, (is that a word?!), and distorted. I knew there would be a 'tele' setting on the laptop somewhere, but I could barely see what I was doing, let alone fart about with important shit like laptop settings....
It sounds like your pc monitor is better quality than your tv. Plus your tv is bigger so imperfections will be magnified.

b16tmo said:
the quality wont be as good as say watching it on sky but using an hdmi lead will give you the best option and the sound will be spot on.i just hope its not a stop start job,there will be a lot ov demend for it ..

Doubt it. Everyone is gonna be watching the Chelsea - Inter game so it should be free of lag :)

ITV.com no work in US...any other links?

Blue4ever85 said:
Aaronj said:
ITV isn't working, constantly streaming the bloomin highlights...

FAIL

Can you switch over to BBC and tell me last nights lottery numbers please.......... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.