US Politics Thread

A few very odd reactions to this announcement in the thread, I must say.

Really illustrates the double standards applied to Biden versus Trump, and what the latter has to work with, unfortunately.

Reckon I should go take a nap before I get in to altercations that see me on forced leave from the discussion.

I think if this works out and whoever is the successor manages to turn things around and beat Trump, we might in time come to view this as one of the more selfless and presidential acts of service. It had to be hard for him to come to terms with the fact he had to do this.

I hope for a Whitmer or a Newsom as I think they would represent the best chance of beating Trump. Newsom would make Trump look a fool (even more than he does already) on any debating stage, and so Trump would do everything in his power to avoid that.

I think it will be Harris, and while I reckon she may have a marginally better chance than Biden did, I worry that would be a frying pan and fire kind of outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.