US Politics Thread

A black woman and a gay man?

I think the idiot would spontaneously combust, if he lost to that ticket.

Would be hilarious.

Pete is very sharp, I think we'll see him run in future but he's still young and I'm not sure he has the political weight right now having only been Secretary for Transport. He can safely bide his time.

Harris should challenge Trump to a live televised cognitive test and a debate straight away - Democrat strategy has to be to focus on Trimps age, convictions, association to Jan 6th and stolen election lies - go on the offensive with a flurry of punches
The Democrats could double their war chest by making it PPV.

@SWP's back
I know you have some money riding on the outcome of the US Presidential race... Just curious: did you bet that Biden would become President, or were you betting that Trump would not?
Had £400 on Biden then cashed out for £200 post debate and stuck it back in on Dems as winning party at 6/4.

Would be hilarious.

Pete is very sharp, I think we'll see him run in future but he's still young and I'm not sure he has the political weight right now having only been Secretary for Transport. He can safely bide his time.
I’ve only seen Mayor Pete in the Democrat debates before the last election, but he impressed me.

As you say, he is still young in presidential terms, and I agree that the American public isn’t ready for a gay president.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.