US Politics Thread

Not posting Elon Musk’s dangerous antisemitic, misogynistic, racist, fascist, white nationalist nonsense would cause this to be an echo chamber?

I think you need to read about the paradox of tolerance, mate.

Stop using his stuff then, you've got to admit this all sounds like a soft arsed student campus in a sanctuary city.

You could put that shit on a banner and get humoured in Manchester on a busy Saturday if you're lucky.

Stop using his stuff then, you've got to admit this all sounds like a soft arsed student campus in a sanctuary city.

You could put that shit on a banner and get humoured in Manchester on a busy Saturday if you're lucky.
I deleted my twitter account shortly after he took it over. You and I have talked about that before, including, if I remember correctly, when I actually did it.

I have not been on it since and the only tweets I see are ones posted on here or sent to me by other people (which I obviously can’t control). And they all know I will only see the preview, as I refuse to click through.

So what other advice do you have?

I can't really imagine the USA voting in a black woman.
Why though? The US has problems with race (find a country that doesn't) but it's not the 60's anymore.

Obama was black and won handily twice, and time has only passed. There are more women and people of color in positions of power than ever before, and women's rights and social activism have been front and center the past few years.

Not too late at all. Nearly 4 months to go and plenty of time for her to make an impression and encourage stay away Dems to vote and for the Trump and the MAGA cunts to do something to lose the few remaining swing voters.

Indeed, just felt she should have took the reigns straight after the last election victory.

I do think this has been carefully planned though the last couple months- they’ve had to really prep her to be ready and left Biden hanging in there a little while till she’s up to scratch.

So what other advice do you have?

No advice as such, but just let Murica be Murica nobody here isn't changing anything.

To be a fully opened human being you have to see both views and not get angry and start melting down because someone else has a different view and you don't surely just shut them down by calling them names.

There again this is Bluemoon, carry the fuck on :)

If she's the nominee, who's her running mate?
She won't pick another woman (e.g. Whitmer)
She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.
Pete Buttigieg? (smart but unlikely.)

Who?
I like Buttigieg, he is very smart and a great speaker. But as you say unlikely. I also like Wes Moore, he's the next dem star i reckon, but again unlikely as i don't think the Dems would be brave enough!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.