US Politics Thread

If she's the nominee, who's her running mate?
She won't pick another woman (e.g. Whitmer)
She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.
Pete Buttigieg? (smart but unlikely.)

Who?
Shapiro. Governor of my old State. He is a rising Star.

"if a society is tolerant of everyone, including those with intolerant ideas, then intolerance will eventually dominate and eliminate tolerance.

@SebastianBlue

What you fail to recognize is that the bolded portion is you!

Dude, you keep forgetting you repeat yourself a lot. It's not the first time you are writing about the paradox of tolerance.

It is not that complicated my guy
You’ve caught me, I have talked about a topic before. Unlike anyone else currently posting in the thread…

"if a society is tolerant of everyone, including those with intolerant ideas, then intolerance will eventually dominate and eliminate tolerance.

@SebastianBlue

What you fail to recognize is that the bolded portion is you!

Oh, Dax. Dax, Dax, Dax.

I think it is time to move on from engaging with you, for the sake of the thread.

You’ve caught me, I have talked about a topic before. Unlike anyone else currently posting in the thread…

Oh, Dax. Dax, Dax, Dax.

I think it is time to move on from engaging with you, for the sake of the thread.
I don't know why you dislike me so much. I like you a lot. Even enjoy your posts every now and then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.