US Politics Thread

You’re right. Plus I think the money raised already would only be accessible to Harris. They really should done this months ago. A bit of a fuck up and could cost them dearly.

My theory is yes they left it late but also they needed time to prep Harris to be ready for this which could have taken longer than expected.
It's a massive move to go up against Trump when he is is the ascendency, looking at the donations, positivity from Clinton and other big names this is a good start for Harris. Hopefully they've played this well.

Exactly. The thing is the more bullshit & lies he speaks the more folk believe him and jump on board. The Dems have to throw everything at him. Abortion and his sexual assault charges should be run in TV ads every day.
That Kamala Harris ad posted from her last campaign should be updated.

It was one of the best ads I've seen at attacking him and showing her competency.

They've run out of time to do all this.

Hopefully they've prepped Harris well and everyone can support her.
I have little doubt that Harris will hugely outperform Trump in front of the cameras which will hopefully be enough to mobilise switched off Dem voters and moderate Republicans disillusioned with Trump. She won’t change any MAGA cultist minds because they’re too far gone.

I have little doubt that Harris will hugely outperform Trump in front of the cameras which will hopefully be enough to mobilise switched off Dem voters and moderate Republicans disillusioned with Trump. She won’t change any MAGA cultist minds because they’re too far gone.

True on your last point and hopefully on your first, possibility she may stumble with the amount of pressure she is now under.

You’re right. Plus I think the money raised already would only be accessible to Harris. They really should done this months ago. A bit of a fuck up and could cost them dearly.
Biden holding out for so long when it was clear he couldn't match Trump's rabble-rousing appeal has probably led to the orange clown winning in November.
The electorate in many countries read the initial headline, and listen to the bluster and lies. They don't read the follow-ups which expose those lies. See Trump, Johnson and Farage as obvious examples.

Whilst that’s technically probably correct I suspect it would only take the donors to authorise the money to be spent on a different candidate to allow that to happen and can’t see that taking long. It’s moot anyway because it’s very unlikely to be anyone other than Harris.

Today’s polls are irrelevant due to her relatively low profile as running mate. After she’s been front and centre for a few weeks that’s when they’ll provide a better indication.
Polls today are irrelevant no matter who the candidate is. The election cycle and contours will begin after the Democratic Convention.

Any pills before late September simply tells you what to work on. Nothing else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.