US Politics Thread

We live in the Internet age. They could do it in a week. And I think they will do something to legitimise her nomination. But it looks like they won't encourage serious alternatives to come forward.

The discussion last night said that there was going to be a virtual roll call planned already for 2 weeks time, regardless of who was standing. The Convention is then 2 weeks after that.

The Republicans are going to be repeating their attack points, and seem agitated about the legality of the raised funds being transferred on - I would hope that big donors are asked to send letters supporting the transfer just in case it's needed. Presumably there isn't time to set up a court case and then appeal that to SCOTUS!

Relieved is probably right.

I think out of all the MSNBC presenters, she genuinely wants the Democrats to take the White House, and in recent weeks has become increasingly concerned that a Biden run would see democrats practically wiped out up and down the ticket in November.
She? The whole of MSNBC is like the politics thread on Blue Moon... A bunch of deranged lefties who can't stomach any dissent or counter opinion.

I mean, the only good Republican is a Dead Republican in their eyes.

She needs to be able to run a two year campaign in four months. She can’t do that and learn how to be President too. Republicans want a single lightning rod to focus their attacks upon so they want Biden out of the way now. All the more reason he should have announced he wasn’t running after the midterms but anyway.
Nooo. They are making a legitimate claim that if he is unfit to run, he clearly he is unfit to serve.

Both points are true

Apricot-Fruitcake-close-up-square-cropped-featured-image.jpg

She? The whole of MSNBC is like the politics thread on Blue Moon... A bunch of deranged lefties who can't stomach any dissent or counter opinion.

What about if an American poster comes on here and states I'm voting for Trump. Even after admitting he's 100% a racist but I'm still all in with him. That to me is fuckin weird. You want a Racist ( your words ) to be president.

What does this mean in English. I never understood betting language.

if you put £10 on Trump to win it would return £15

If you put £10 on Harris to win it would return £32.50

so Trump the clear favorite still.

however £10 on Harris yesterday would have returned £40

so she has narrowed the odds a little already.

Thank fuck we have the delegate for OAN/Newsmax on here for balance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.