US Politics Thread

Honest to god, anybody who watches and shares social media compilations about politics like this should just be relentlessly shamed.

Absolute brain rot. I’m sick to death of them.

Politics for the Angry Birds generation.

Apologies to Stewart Lee
Anyone who values Megyn Kelly's opinion on politics is perhaps not worth paying attention to in the first place. She's a shit human being.

The ludicrousness of someone posting this pretty run of the mill compilation of gaffs that could be done for any politician on earth and stating it is “embarrassing” whilst continually shilling for the racist fascist rapist who has the highest lie-to-word-spoken and gaff-to-word-spoken rates in modern American political history.

I did the first bit but don’t remember doing the second bit ?

I think they’re both fair game for mocking but this thread is so boring with the same post after post after post just repeating the same insults I just thought let’s do both of them and both parties

It’s like rags repeating 115 is so unoriginal and boring and predictable

I’m allowed to think Biden Harris Trump Johnson Starmer are all cunts

I think Biden has said much more racist things than Trump but not once seen anyone call him racist lol it’s pathetic
I think he’s just as bent and his son as well, I would not trust him alone with young children and that’s my opinion of him

I did the first bit but don’t remember doing the second bit ?

I think they’re both fair game for mocking but this thread is so boring with the same post after post after post just repeating the same insults I just thought let’s do both of them and both parties

It’s like rags repeating 115 is so unoriginal and boring and predictable

I’m allowed to think Biden Harris Trump Johnson Starmer are all cunts

I think Biden has said much more racist things than Trump but not once seen anyone call him racist lol it’s pathetic
I think he’s just as bent and his son as well, I would not trust him alone with young children and that’s my opinion of him
Stick to being a covid denier and anti vaxxer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.