US Politics Thread

Fucking “leftists”, I’m to the right of Thatcher, I’m just not nearly as a much of a **** as yourself, you amoral fuck nugget. You fanboy for a narcissistic racist rapist nonce. I wouldn’t piss on the likes of you to put you out.

You’re a cancer on this forum and the worst outcome of City getting investment and becoming global. You stand for nothing of Manchester’s history and would get filled in within about ten minutes of residing in the locality you horrible little twunt.
I like you.

Definitely less imo, but it still might not be enough.

Have to try and militate against self-imposed confirmation bias, but my rationale is I think pretty much anyone who was firmly for Biden will vote for Harris - and she will get more votes from the pro-Palistinians (and thereby Muslims), blacks, young voters and many women than Biden. At least in terms of them turning out, rather than them switching from voting for Trump.

Think she will also get the votes of quite a few undecideds who were just terrified about Biden’s manifest mental decline.

Think she can more readily open up a schism on abortion too. Think that’s probably a Republican Achilles heel in some of the key swing states.

Think pretty much anyone who won’t vote for a black woman weren’t going to vote Biden in any event, so no real net loss there.

Have no firm views on her abilities (yet) and the fact she’s been so conspicuously obscure for the last three and a half years isn’t, on the face of it, a good sign. But a quick look today at her CV, and it is impressive. And I thought she gave off a very good energy today. I found myself really liking her. Think that warmth will contrast well with Trump’s coldness.

But Trump has the momentum, and the assassination attempt (or whatever it was) in his favour, and unlike Biden, Harris is not really the incumbent. So it’s a big ask.

Long way to go yet.
As a near-60 year-old man, I’m just going to say it . . .

I think she’s kinda hot myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.