US Politics Thread

Fair enough. It's all I ask for.

On a separate note I will return to my Robert Bryd vs David Duke comparison from a few posts back. Really delve into the cesspit of it all.
Well, don't be shy about telling us when you delve and find there's no comparison. Otherwise, it's just a verbal equivalent of a faked photograph.

TBH thats not how I rate politicians not least because I go along with the Groucho Marx school of thought " any politician who would get jiggy jiggy with me is not a politician I would endorse " or something like that lol
LOL me either and I won’t bring it up again — but she’s been hanging around my part of the world a long while and I’ve always thought she was attractive :)

LOL me either and I won’t bring it up again — but she’s been hanging around my part of the world a long while and I’ve always thought she was attractive :)

I saw someone on here in less enlightened times - about 49 days long - saying Truss was fit. I got an image of American Pie but with a lettuce not a pie and that was hard to shake lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.