US Politics Thread

Again, you've missed the point of my claim. Why am I not surprised.

Epstein taking pictures with celebrities isn't the point. It's about how a fake Photoshop is a despicable act by despicable people when the person who is fake photoshopped is a Democrat but just a funny fake when the person has an R next to their name.

A response from you that would disprove my point would be one where 'left brain' people here called a left fake:

"Despicable! And something only a horrible human would do."

You'd never find such. What you'd find are post like yours that misses the point. Whether this is inadvertent or on purpose I don't know.

Harris makes it interesting but the USA should really get back, as should the UK, to concentrating on policies rather than personalities.

Harris makes it interesting but the USA should really get back, as should the UK, to concentrating on policies rather than personalities.
The election is very much also about policy, given Project 2025 lays out clearly what the MAGA apparatus plan to do if they gain the presidency again, and the power they have been wielding through the far-right Supreme Court Trump installed in his first term.

If I have posted this in the wrong thread I apologise but I wondered about this photoshopping/AIing stuff.

If someone publishes a picture of you with someone else that has been doctored by including someone who was not with you at the time but it could cause you problems, similar I guess to Kamala Harris appearing to be with Epstein(?), could you sue the publication/publisher/individual who posted that photo? Would it be considered libel? Surely you just can't go around willy nilly altering photos to put people in a bad light?
Or am I just being naive?

If I have posted this in the wrong thread I apologise but I wondered about this photoshopping/AIing stuff.

If someone publishes a picture of you with someone else that has been doctored by including someone who was not with you at the time but it could cause you problems, similar I guess to Kamala Harris appearing to be with Epstein(?), could you sue the publication/publisher/individual who posted that photo? Would it be considered libel? Surely you just can't go around willy nilly altering photos to put people in a bad light?
Or am I just being naive?

Eccles this shitstorm has only just started, when the election fervour meets its inevitable crescendo the blurred line behind truth and lies will be even more blurred than this.

This isn't an election based on policies it's an election based solely and purely on cults, whatever cult you align yourself to is the TRUTH you'll believe.

Another thing that will play well for Harris is her Husband.

He looked genuinely happy for her when speaking and his body language showed it and her reciprocating showed no falsness.

I even think seeing him say "I love you" to her as she entered the stage will soften some voters towards her.

Compare that to VonShitzenpantz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.