US Politics Thread

Also further alienates female voters. Stupid fucking ****.
As I said earlier in the thread, the issue with selecting Vance (and his tech bro / VC blood money) isn’t that he doesn’t bring any voters to Trump (that wasn’t why he was selected), it’s that he sends people that likely wouldn’t have voted to Harris, including young women who detest him (and those like him) even more than Trump, because they are seeing that Christian white nationalists are actually the ones pulling the strings.

I literally had a young women tell me yesterday that she signed up to canvas her neighbourhood because “I’ll be a fucking cut lady if I want to be a fucking cat lady, he can go fuck himself with a quiver if that is what he is in to. I doubt his wife willing does anymore.”

Just so. I had no idea that she was this articulate and charismatic. She's a very polished and compelling speaker.

I knew when I saw her speech after Biden got elected, was well impressed.
I’ve mentioned a few times when Biden was showing signs of frality ages ago that why doesn’t Harris take over - but most played her down and said she wasn’t liked.

Glad that she’s currently smashing it and still has that same spark she did a few years ago.

There's a lot of positivity about Kamala Harris in this thread but the odds for Trump are shortening over the last few days which is a bit worrying.

As I said earlier in the thread, the issue with selecting Vance (and his tech bro / VC blood money) isn’t that he doesn’t bring any voters to Trump (that wasn’t why he was selected), it’s that he sends people that likely wouldn’t have voted to Harris, including young women who detest him (and those like him) even more than Trump, because they are seeing that Christian white nationalists are actually the ones pulling the strings.

I literally had a young women tell me yesterday that she signed up to canvas her neighbourhood because “I’ll be a fucking cut lady if I want to be a fucking cat lady, he can go fuck himself with a quiver if that is what he is in to. I doubt his wife willing does anymore.”
I think the cat lady comment could be his ‘read my lips, no new taxes’ moment.

I knew when I saw her speech after Biden got elected, was well impressed.
I’ve mentioned a few times when Biden was showing signs of frality ages ago that why doesn’t Harris take over - but most played her down and said she wasn’t liked.

Glad that she’s currently smashing it and still has that same spark she did a few years ago.
She isn't well-liked -- look at her favo(u)rability ratings -- and back in 2020 I posted about a guy I had dinner with (friend of a friend) who was on her primary campaign staff and said she is an organiz(s)ational disaster. Politically she and I disagree about plenty.

There's plenty policy/politics-wise about her Trump could use effectively to undercut her, but he and the platformless, brainless idiots who make up the GOP talking heads have been so reliant on stupid personal insults and and lies and trolling and photoshopping and driving their message down to a very narrow base that they are completely at sea and off balance right now on how to combat her.

But I too am glad -- so far so good at any rate -- and more power to her. Anyone or anything that keeps the orange Ubercunt and the lickspittle patch of pubic hair who poses as his VP candidate out of the WH has my full and enthusiastic support.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.