US Politics Thread

Watching the conference and I just can’t get how grown I’m assuming educated adults act at them, it’s like kids at a Taylor Swift concert, they are mesmerized by these people, it’s like a religion it’s all very strange.
Said the same to my Mrs last night. So much razzmatazz and excitement. That said the Democrats do look as if they have momentum now Harris is in charge. Fingers crossed they get over the line.

Watching the conference and I just can’t get how grown I’m assuming educated adults act at them, it’s like kids at a Taylor Swift concert, they are mesmerized by these people, it’s like a religion it’s all very strange.

It’s more glitzy than British party conferences for sure. A step up from a hotel function room in Blackpool.

I mentioned similar in the Trump thread. I know Trump and his VP are off the charts batshit crazy, but the Dems employ a lot of the same theatrics that I can’t get my head around in a political landscape.
It’s just foreign to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.